16

Harry pov

I decided to just go back to school, forget about this somewhat vacation/relaxing time I'm supposed to be having and just finish my studies. I'll have enough time to relax once I get my degree.

"Hey! Wait up!" I stopped and turned around once I felt a hand on my wrist.

I was met with a, *and because of lack of a proper word*, slutty dressed female. I faked a smile and waited for her to speak.

"Hey, Harry right?" I nodded. "I'm Mila from your economics class." I frowned. What does this blond bimbo want?

"About that group project thing. I was wondering if we could be partners?" She looked a bit hesitant.

I sighed, "Sure, place and time?"

She looked confused, "What?"

"Where are we meeting and when?" I clarified.

"At yours?"

"Sure. Whenever you're free, hopefully soon, meet me here." I said and handed her a piece of paper with my address on it and walked away.

And if you haven't guessed yet, I'm not social at all. Was planning on talking my teacher into letting me do the project alone then this bimbo decided to ask me to partner up.

I groaned, why did I even agree to do this with her?

.

.

.

I was just chilling in my empty room doing some research for that project I have. I miss having Kaylee around, this place feels......empty without her. I feel empty without her.

"Harreh! There's some chic here to see you!" I heard Zayn yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Who could that be? Wait! It's probably that Mila girl.

"Hey Harry." She smiled, I let her in. "Sit, I'll be right back." I left her to go get my things from my room. We are working in the living room, definately not my room.

When I came back down, Zayn was seated on the couch opposite from her with his child in his arms. I now realised I don't know her name.

I ignored that and went to go sit near Mila. "Is that your boyfriend and kid?" She whispered.

I looked up at Zayn then her, "No!"

"No to which question?"

"Both"

"Then why-"

"Mila are you here for the project or to interogate me?" I asked irritated. This is why I don't socialize, people are always up in your business.

"Sorry, I was just trying to get to know you better." She mumbled sounding embarrassed.

I sighed, "It's fine. Just- let us focus on the task at hand." She nodded and we got to work.

.

.

.

"That was fun. So when should we meet again?" She asked as I walked her to the door. It was pretty late if you ask me.

Nothing about that project was fun. It's boring as fuck and she's kinda annoyjng.

"Whenever your free."

"Your a man of little words Harry but we'll change that soon." She smirked and walked off.

What does that even mean?

I just brushed it off, to tired to even think about anything. I just want my bed right now, forget about food, I'm too tired to even eat.

I was about to my room but was stopped by a grumpy looking Zayn. "What was she doing here?" He scowled.

I frowned, What was his problem?

I just brushed passed him and went to my room, I'm too tired for his bitching right now.

People what am I even doing?
What am I writing?!
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️