17

"Sure love." Harry said and then both him and Mila burst out in fits of giggles. And though Zayn was happy that Harry was smiling and somewhat happy, he didn't like the fact that it wasn't him who was making him smile.

He sent daggers Mila's way, he didn't like her, actually, he loathed her.

He was snapped out of it when he heard Amber crying through the baby monitor where she was in his rom. He groaned and strut off to there still glaring at Mila as he passed by.

She smiled sadly, "He doesn't like me does he?"

Harry frowned, "Who?"

She sighed, "Zayn!"

"Oh! Him? He's just being bitchy, don't mind him." He said nonchalantly.

"Okay, whatever you say." And they continued with their project and flirting with each other.

A little later, Zayn came out the room and started preparing dinner after having showered, and cleaned up Amber.

He sat her in her high chair and started with dinner. Harry walked into the kitchen and sat near Amber just looking at her.

She looked nothing like Zayn, and if his memory served him right, she looks a lot like her mom.

"What's her name?" Harry asked breaking the silence.

Zayn sighed, "Amber."

Harry nodded, "A pretty name for a pretty girl." He said smiling at her. Zayn turned around and watched as Harry talked with Amber and made funny faces just to hear her giggle cutely.

Zayn smiled at them fondly.

Harry turned at looked at him when he felt his stare.

"What?" He asked and Zayn's slight smiled faded.

"Why does she always have to be all over you?"

Harry frowned confused, what was he on about now. "Who?"

Zayn groaned. "The bitch that's always here with you that can't seem to keep her hands to herself." He gritted out.

Harry was shock, he didn't know what to say to that. He shook his head, "You are unbelievable!" He was about to get up when Zayn stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you and your bitchyness." He said and walked away.

Is bitchyness even a word?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Guuuuuyyyyssss😩😩😫😫what am i even writing😫😫😩😩