20

Both Zayn and Harry were seated each holding their kid, Harry with Kaylee and Zayn with Amber. Yaser sat across from them with judging eyes.

"Can you just stop looking at us like that." Zayn said breaking the silence in the tense environment.

"You never learn do you Harry? Just don't come to me when he leaves again to help you pick up the pieces." Yaser said and then looked at Zayn, "And you." He said and just shook his head and walked out the door.

Harry sighed, "It's too early for this." Harry mumbled and left the kitchen with Kaylee for his room.

"I missed you daddy." Kaylee said smiling brightly.

"I missed you to baby. Now you can watch cartoons on my television if you like or the tablet but please don't mess my room I'm gonna go shower." He said and then walked off to his attached bathroom.

Zayn sat there in the kitchen, lost at thought until Amber started whining in his arms.

"It's alright babygirl, daddy's here." He said and pecked her forehead.

.

.

.

Harry and Kaylee, Zayn and Amber were all seated in the living room watching a disney marathon, Kaylee's suggestion. And of course because of her cuteness, neither Zayn nor Harry counld tell her no.

Harry was on the couch with Kaylee while Zayn was seated on the floor with Amber. He wasn't so interested in the film, he just wanted to be wherever Harry was. So here he was seated on the floor playing with Amber.

Harry was ever so often stealing glances at Zayn and Amber playing. He never saw Zayn ever attempt to do those things with Kaylee and that fact bugged him a lot.

Soon, Amber stood up from where she was seated in between Zayn's legs and padded over towards where Harry was seated with Kaylee. This was the first time Zayn and Harry have ever seen her walk. They didn't even know she could.

She's a very secretive baby, she knows how to walk but only does so when she's alone with Kaylee in the playroom so this was a shocker to them.

She looked up at Kaylee and streched to touch her but Kaylee wasn't paying her any mind, too engrossed in the movie.

Then she reached for Harry and giggled, Harry smiled while Zayn looked on in amazement.

"Ddaaa dada da dada da da!" She shouted at Harry. He sat there shocked, he didn't expect that. With widen eyes, he looked at Zayn who mirrored his expression.

Zayn crawled over towards her, "You can talk baby." But she ignored him, trying to crawl into Harry's lap.

She streched her arms out, "Da dada da!" He looked at Zayn who nodded and then took her into his arms and she started giggling happily in his hold.

.

.

.

Harry had just tucked Kaylee into bed and was now seated on his bed scrolling through his phone. Zayn knocked on his door and Harry looked up.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh...yeah sure."

He sat on the bed next to Harry. "Hey"

Harry dropped back on his bed closing his eyes and sighed contented. He was glad it was night, time to sleep. "Hi"

Zayn keep quiet and just looked at him, really looked at him. Taking in all his features, his curly hair that just layed out on the bed. His pink pouty lips that looked so kissable. He wanted to taste them, feel them, he was aching to.

He then looked at his eyes, well he got caught staring. Harry was looking back at him, when they made eye contact, when green met gold, a pink tint was plastered on Harry's cheeks and he looked away.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like how?"

"Like....like....you know." He said making motions with his hands.

Zayn chuckled, "No I don't know."

Harry shot him a bored look, "Like a creep." He said, though that wasn't what he meant and Zayn knew that.

Zayn smiled at him fondly and that caused the pink tint on his cheeks to turn red. "Can you stop looking at me like a creep please?" Harry asked shyly. He hated how Zayn made him feel, all giddy on the inside, well he didn't exactly hated it.

"I'm not." Zayn said still smiling.

"Zayn!" Harry said and sat up.

Zayn chuckled, "Fine, you're really cute okay, how you expect me not to stare?"

Harry just sat there just looking at him blankly.

"What? I like you okay." Zayn said and took Harry's hands into his.

"I've accepted that I'm not exactly straight anymore thanks to you. So....I like you okay?"

Harry shook his head and slipped his hands out of Zayn's and stood up pacing.

"No! No you don't! You don't like me! You can't like me!"

Zayn stopped him, holding his hands again. "Yes I can and I do. I have for a while now actually." He admitted.

Harry shook his head not believing him, "No!" He pulled his hands away again. "No no no no no! I don't believe you" He turned around his back facing Zayn.

"Uh....um....can you leave me alone please." He sighed and it sounded a bit chocked up, "C-Can you please get out my room." He said trying to not make it known to Zayn that he was crying.

He sighed "Fine!" He said and exited Harry's room shutting the door quietly.

Lolzz...how was it??😁✌