10

Harry pov

I was walking, just letting my feet carry me having no particular location in my mind. Also not watching where I was going just looking at my feet as they pad against the floor lost at thought.

"What the fuck! Watch where you're going dude!" I know that high pitched voice. I looked up and was met with a shocked Louis.

Then his faced morphed into a scowl.

"Oh, it's just you!" He spat as if it tasted poisonously on his tongue.

I managed to crack a smile, bet it looks fake and as if I'm in pain. "Hey Lou, long time no see."

"Hey Lou, long time no see my ass." He mocked.

I frowned, what was his problem.

I sighed and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"What kind of selfish behaviour you're portraing Harry? I didn't expect that from 'goody two shoes' you."

I frowned, I was even more confused now, what was he on about?

"Course he'll pull the innocent card." He mumbled to himself but I heard.

"Look here Harry, how could you do that to Zayn? Why would you set out a restraining order aginst him?" He asked sounding clearly upset.

"I did no such thing!"

"Stop lying, Zayn said you did!"

"And you believe him! I didn't, Yaser threatened to put one out if he countinued to show up unannounced at my door and stay over ahen in fact he's unwelcomed."

He shook his head, "You've changed Harry and it isn't for the better. You turned his own father against him. And that isn't your house."

I just stared at him, is he serious right now? "Are you hearing yourself right now?" I asked hurt from all the shit he was blabbering.

"I'm hearing myself perfectly. You know what I'm saying is the truth so why are you trying to deny it?"

"I'm not denying anything Lou! I didn't turn no one against anyone. Right now you are just blabbering shit. You are so quick to come after me with harsh words and false accusations. But where were you when Zayn turned his back against me, exactly nowhere to be found, you didn't care and you certainly wasn't giving him a speech. And as for Yaser, he was the only one who decided to stay by my side and help me, and if you didn't realise,I was a child myself taking care of a newborn baby with no one! And because I decided to not help him, you guys come after me with whatever false information you obtained from him. And I don't care! I really don't care! If you choose not to believe me or not, that's your business but I don't care. Fuck you and all of those who choose to believe his lies and come after me. This was such a nice reunion, fuck you!"

I spat and walked off, what a way to clear my head.

That was unneccessary and uncalled for!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️