08

"Daddy pappy's here to get us." Kaylee came running into my room.

"Sure, no running in the house baby." She nodded and sat on my bed to wait on me.

I had managed to avoid that fucker all day yesterday, right now both Kaylee and I were on our way to school.

I better go downstairs quickly to see what's wrong, I'm hearing arguing, I sighed.

"Kaylee love, daddy's gonna see what pappy's doing. Be right back okay. Stay here and I'll come get you okay?" She nodded and went back to playing some weird game on her tablet.

"You can't do that dad!"

"Yes I can and I will!"

I just walked in the kitchen and stared at them.

I watched as Zayn pulled at his hair and started pacing. "Y-You can't do that dad, I'm your son how can you be so cruel?" He asked and I can see tears welling up in his eyes.

Don't let his fake tears fool you Harry! I reminded myself. But what are they talking about?!

Yaser chuckled bitterly, "So you know when I'm being cruel, but you can't and couldn't tell when you were. That's just hipocritical!"

"Why are you both constantly bringing up that, I apologised to Harry, it's up to him if he wants-"

And Yaser cut him off. "OVER MY DEAD BODY! HE IS NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOUR SORRY ASS!" Yaser yelled startling me a bit.

"If you continue with this attitude and staying at people's house without their permission when your in fact you're unwelcomed, I'm definately gonna get that restraining order." Yaser said with his arms crossed over his chest.

Oh! So that's what they were talking about. Wow! I didn't see that one coming.

Zayn dried the tears that had escaped his eyes and chuckled humourlessly, he looked at me, "I can't believe you Harreh! All that I did for you and this is how you repay me." He shook his head and walked out of the kitchen.

I sighed, I kinda feel bad for him.

"Don't even think about!" Yaser scolded.

"What?"

"You and I both know what your thinking. I know it's hard to see him like this but he needs to be taught a lesson. He can't just be going around doing what he did to you and expect people to forgive him so easily. You did that before and looked where that landed you. I'm not telling you what to do or how to live your life but I'm just giving you something to think about. We can't have his toxicity around Kaylee. She doesn't know about him and I doubt she'll ask, all she knows is you and me and I intend to keep it that way. She may not be my kid but she's my grand daughter. I was there Harry, I saw first hand what you went through when he up and left and I don't want that for her. Call me selfish but that's just how I want it."

Yaser ranted and then left for upstairs, most likely to go check on Kaylee.

Harry stood there lost at thought, just thinking over everything. He sighed, all this was giving him an headache.

Little did they know, Zayn stood there and listened in on their little conversation.

Sorry if this was weird🥺🥺✌