15

Harry pov

Throughout these few days, I've been confined to my bed, not really leaving it. Just replaying that night in my head, the entire conversation with Yaser.

Zayn has been coming in to often to check on me and though I appreciate it, I'm trying to keep my distance.

He came in and sat next to where I was lying, running his hand through my hair, something he always used to do.

I don't think he even realises what he's doing.

He sighed, "What's bothering you Harreh?"

"It's nothing!"

"Yes it is something, you've been cooped up here in your room all day everyday, so there is something definately bothering you."

"It's nothing okay, leave it be!" And before he could open his mouth to object to my wishes I cut him off.

"I'm serious Zayn!"

He sighed, "Fine!"

After that I just layed there in silence cheerishing this moment. Him quiet for once and just playing with my hair.

"Zayn?"

He hummed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did love."

I glared at him, ignoring the endearment.

He chuckled, "Fine. What is it?"

"Why did you leave?"

I felt him froze, then he cleared his throat.

"Uh...um...I'm not ready to answer that." I frowned and sat up.

"Why not!"

"I'm just not. You can ask me anything else and I'll answer, depending on what the question is."

"Fine! Who's her mother?"

He looked confused then he caught on to what I meant. "Um...Gigi." he said sounding nervous and scrathing the back of his neck not meeting my eyes.

I chuckled at his behaviour, "I'm not mad because that's her mother Zayn, she was your girlfriend. What I'm mad at is the fact that you. left. us. and. didn't. show. up.  for. years. to. just. come. back. and. talk. a. bunch. of.  bullshit!"

I said puntuating each word with a smack, he pouted "What was that for?"

Might I add he's looking so fucking cute.

I shook my head to get rid of those unpleasant thoughts, "You deserve more than that."

"Yeah sure!"

"Oh I have to ask. What did you tell Lou and the others?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't fucking play innocent with me Zayn Malik! I'll beat your ass!"

He got up off the bed. "I...um..."

"You fucker! Get back here bitch!"

I got up and chased him around the house.

Where is he?

I was walking around the kitchen looking for him, I could have sworn I saw him run pass here.

"Gotcha ya!"

I screamed when I felt hands around me from the back. Then I heard him laughing. This fucker scared the living daylights out of me!

I wiggled my way out of his hold, and folded my arms across my chest pouting.

"You look so cute!" He cooed and I could tell my face is crimson red right now.

He cleared his throat, "Uh....um....yeah." Then he walked off, probably to go check on the baby.

I sighed, What is wrong with you Harry! You should not be feeling this way because he called you cute!

People I don't know what I'm doing. Just currently writing a bunch of rubbish!🥺🥺