09

Harry pov

Over the past few days, I was constatly zoning out, I couldn't keep focused on a simple task. That idiot was stuck on my mind.

I was constantly lost at thought thinking about whether he was okay, if he had something to eat, if he was safe, if the baby was okay, where was he.

I just, I don't know anymore, I'm not used to having a situation such like this.

He had left that day when Yaser threatened to file a restraining order against him.

Right now Yaser was spending some time with Kaylee, they were in her play room.

I walked over to the room and stood at the entrance and just looked at them happily playing.

I smiled sadly, I always wanted a happy family, not a broken one like the one I have.

Me being a single parent, her father leaving us behind. I always thought as a kid, that by now I'll be at college with my bestfriends having a time of my life.

Sure I'm happy to have Kaylee, but this is not how I expected my life to be.

I always fantisized about what a perfect and happy family meant to me. A nice job, a perfect husband, a nice house, two kids one of either gender, a puppy or a cat, and the support of my friends and family.

Not this broken thing I call a family. I'm a single father with a perfect little girl, in a nice house, I don't have a nice job yet but I'm working on that still in school.

I don't have a husband, not even a boyfriend because no one wants a man my age with baggage as how they call it. I don't have the support of my family because since the day my mum kicked me out she never bothered to call.

I called on multiple occassions, I even went to visit her when Kaylee born for her to see her grand daughter, she didn't care. She never answered the door when I knocked, left me outside like if I was a begger.

That hurt me a lot, I almost let it break me but I couldn't, I had a new born daughter to take care of. So I picked up the pieces of my heart that day and went home to try putting it back together.

Well about the friends part, I'm not sure what to say about that department, after I took online classes until the end of my pregnancy, that was it. The rest of them had finished school so when I returned it was just me. They didn't bother to contact me and I didn't either, I guess we just grew apart.

Well as for Trisha, I haven't seen or heard from her until that day she showed up unannounced at my door with Zayn and his daughter.

So all in all, Yaser was the only one who stuck by my side and for that I'm very greatful. I smiled and walked away before they noticed me.

I wrote a little note saying where I'm headed and left. I really need to clear my head, maybe a walk will do just fine.

Guys I'm so sorry bout the long boring and unnecessary set of words but it needed to be said so.....that was a recap of all that took place in those years. Wasn't much🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️