04

Harry pov

"How did it go?" Yaser asked as I came home.

"Where's Kaylee?"

"Just put her to bed. What took you so long?"

"Just needed to clear my head after." I sighed at sat near him on the couch with my head in my hands.

I groaned, "Tell me, I know it's bothering you."

"Why is this so hard? I was gonna hear him out, see if his reasons were neccessary-"

"It doesn't matter what he had to say, nothing would have been neccesaary. He can't just leave his pregnant bestfriend alone when it was his fault you were pregnant in the first place. He just can't do that, it's wrong and nothing can and will change my mind." He said using air quotes for 'bestfriend'.

Wow, like I said, Yaser is so harsh, blunt.

"Like I said, I was gonna hear him out and maybe help where neccessary but he decided to be a bitch and talk shit. Sorry Yaser, I know that's your son, but he really does stupid things."

"Oh I know. He does a lot of stupid shit and expect people to forgive him for it. Now what did he tell you."

I chuckled bitterly, "He said I owe him because he got me a place to stay when I needed it so I should do the same."

"So he needs a place to stay and he came to ask you? Some nerve that fucker has. Why don't he go ask that blond clown he use to be around." Yaser grumbled.

He sighed, "What do you think we should do?"

I looked at him weirdly, "It's not my call, I told him to leave me alone."

Though I doubt he's gonna do that. I just realised, though Yaser acts tough, he's actually ready to help Zayn though it might not be fully.

Soon enough the doorbell sounded off interupting us from our thoughts.

"I'll go get that." Yaser said gettin up.

No clue who that could be, Yaser's already here.....so?

Guys drama and bacchanal next.....well somewhat......next chapter may be a bit long, not sure yet.😜✌