11

Harry pov

"Leave me alone Zayn! I don't wanna talk to you!" I said rushing out of my college building.

"Please Harreh! I really wanna talk-" And I cut him off by slamming my car door shut.

I sighed and rest my head on the steering wheel of the car. I'm so sick and tired of him.

This has been going on for almost two weeks now, him showing up at random places where I'm at and trying to speak to me.

I really don't want to talk to him, the last time we tried having a conversation, it didn't exactly end on a good note. And if I tell Yaser about his appearances, he'll have that restraing order put out in an instant.

Though, I'm pretty sure Zayn would breech that and get himself arrested so what will be the point. I don't want him to get arrested, I really don't but he just needs to leave me be.

Yestersay Yaser said something about me over working myself, and now that I think about it, I think I am. He took Kaylee yesterday leaving me to rest, I think I should really take that break off from college.

I sighed and drove home, and no surprise, Zayn was on my doorstep waiting. Why won't this bitch just leave me alone, can't he take a hint.

"I told you I don't wanna speak to you! Why can't you just leave me be?" I brushed passed him and went to unlock my door.

I opened it and went in ready to close and lock the door but he blocked it. "Please Harreh, just hear me out!" I sighed, I'm so gonna regret this.

I walked into the kitchen leaving him to close the door then he followed behind me.

"Speak and get to the point! I am in no mood for you and your bullshit."

He looked shocked for a moment, "Harreh, I really do need your help, I just really need a place to stay, that's all I'm asking for. And as for the things I said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean them, it was just in the heat of the moment kinda thing."

I stared at him for a moment then sighed, "Fine!"

I'm so gonna regret this! I can see it now, this is clearly not gonna end well.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️