12

Harry pov

Yaser wasn't too fond of the idea of having Zayn stay here when I told him yesterday right after accepting Zayn's plea.

I'm currently lounging on my couch, deciding that it was best to take up Yaser's offer to relax for a bit. Zayn he's, I'm not sure where he is.

Soon there was a knock at the door interupting my train of thought. I sighed getting up to go answer it.

As I opened it I was about to slam the door in their face, are they serious right now. But they stopped it, holding it open.

I groaned and went back to my seat this time putting in my headphones, I really am in no mood to hear the excuse these son's of bitches are gonna cook up.

Then Louis pulled out one side and gave me a blank stare, "We'd like to talk to you."

I snatched the side from him, "And I don't give two fucks about what you have to tell me."

Niall facial expression changed, he looked somewhat hurt, like I care. While Liam mirrored Louis cold and hard stare.

"Can you just cut the bitchy attitude for a minute!" Louis spat.

"Can you just get out my house!" Well that fueled the fire.

"What the fuck is your problem Harry?" Liam asked in a harsh tone.

"My problem is that you three dimwits showed up unannounced at my door then pushed through like you own the place when in fact I don't want to see you nor hear a word that slips past any of your lips, they are all lies anyway." I pushed headphones back in my ear, but before pressing play I heard Louis say something.

"And the fact that I came here to apologize, you're a fucking twat!"

I scowled, "I do believe you know the direction to the door, after all you did force your unwelcomed asses through it." I spat and then went back to relax and listening to my music.

This was uncalled for.....😬😬