21

Throughout the few days later, Harry had been avoiding Zayn like a plague. If he entered a room and Zayn was there, he'd exit it before being noticed but Zayn always did and it hurt him to know what Harry had been doing.

He was now seated in the living room waiting for Harry to be home. He should be there soon with Kaylee, he had just put down Amber for an afternoon nap. He was hoping he could speak to Harry without any interuptions.

Kaylee came rushing in, "Hey Zee." She greeted and then ran off to her room.

"No running in the house Kaylee!" Harry yelled after her while locking the door. When he turned around Zayn was right behind him.

"Can I please talk to Harreh?"

Harry sighed, guess he should get it over with right? "Fine." He said and sat on the living room couch with his head leant back and eyes closed.

Zayn stood there just watching him.

"Can you stop staring like a creep and just get on with it. I have homework you know."

Zayn sighed and sat down next to him ready to speak same time Kaylee came rushing in.

"Kaylee, what did I tell you 'bout running in the house?" Harry asked.

"No running daddy."

"And why do you still do it?"

"I'm sorry daddy I won't do it again." She said and then to Zayn. "Zee can you watch disney movies with me?" Zayn looked to Harry for help.

"No he can't baby, daddy and um....Zee's gonna talk now. Go do your homework or something. We'll watch some after dinner if we have time, it's a school night." She pouted but went to her room.

When he looked over at Zayn, he was smiling, creepily might I add.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Now what is your problem?"

"You called me 'Zee' again, haven't heard you said that in years."

"Oh shut it, I was speaking to Kaylee. Now get on with what you wanted to talk to me about." Harry said crossing his legs and facing Zayn.

"It's not a business meeting Styles." Zayn joked.

Harry glared at him.

"Fine. Before, you had asked me why I left, well my reason is stupid but....um....uh..." He groaned.

"Just spit it out!" Harry said his patience waring thin, he really wanted to know the answer to that question.

"I was a bit confused with stuff and was kinda questioning my sexuality."

Harry's jaw drop, that was no way near any of the reasoms he had thought about for Zayn's disppearance.

"You have got to be the most stupidest person I know!" Harry said breaking the silence.

Zayn frowned, "And why is that?"

Harry smiled, "I could have helped you with that."

Zayn frowned still confused, did he make himself clear enough, he wasn't sure.

"Um....Harreh you know what I meant by when I said that right?" He asked

"Yeah, that you were an idiot who decided to distance himself from his bestfriend because he was confused. Told ya, you're dumb."

"Harreh I mean you had me questioning my sexuality." Zayn clarified.

Harry's smiled faded, "Oh!" Then his face turned crimson red. "You're still dumb though."

Zayn chuckled at his reaction, "Yeah I know I'm dumb and what I did was uncalled for and unforgiveable but I want you to know that I'm really sorry and that I do like you Harreh, I really do. I've learned to accept that." He smiled.

Harry looked at him, he watched carefully to see if he was lying but there was only honesty and sincerity shining in those dark pools of melted chocolate.

They smiled at each other, "I don't know what to say to that though but I forgive you." Harry said.

Zayn pulled Harry into a bone crushing hug, Harry always forgives him even when he does the shittiest of things. But that's just how Harry is, he's kind, caring and he wears his heart on his sleeve.

"You don't have to say anything but I wanna try something." Zayn said when he realeased Harry from the hug.

He glanced down at Harry's lips then his eyes and then he pressed their foreheads together. "You don't have to if you don't want to." He whispered, his minty breath fanning Harry's lips making him feel some type of way.

Harry ignored his statement and focused on the thought of what Zayn might taste like. He then said fuck it to trying to think about it when he can actually taste him.

He pressed their lips together in a slow and sensual kiss. Their lips moving in sync, keeping things slow for the moment. But soon enough, the lust kicked in and the kiss turned a bit heated.

Harry tried pulling Zayn closer to him but it wasn't enough. He whined into the kiss and then broke it. Zayn got the memo though.

He leant back on the couch, pulling Harry on his lap in a straddling position and they got back to kissing, enjoying the moment, that is until it was broken by Kaylee.

She was stood infront them watching them with nothing but curiousity. "What are you doing?" She asked which startled them both causing them to break apart.

"Uh....uh...nothing." Harry said shifting awkwardly on Zayn trying to get off him but Zayn held him in place not loosening his grip.

Zayn pecked his lips again and smiled at Kaylee, "We were kissing."

She frowned, "Why?"

"Uh...because we like each other."

She looked at them, "Okay. Can we watch disney now?"

"Ask Zee I have homework to do now baby." Harry said getting up from Zayn's lap and going to his room.

Okay I think this chapter was okay, it wasn't that bad. 😁✌