18

"Thank God that's over with!" Mila shouted over the loud music so Harry could hear what ahe had to say. He nodded. They had presented their final piece for their project and it felt like a weight was lifted from their shoulders.

Throughout that month they had been working together, they had grown fond of each other and was quite close. So close, Mila actually had a crush on Harry.

After they had presented and their classes were over, they met up and since it was Friday, Mila suggested they go to the nearby club to unwind and he agreed so that's where they were as of now.

"I'm ready to go dance now." Mila said looking at the dancefloor with a weird glint in her eyes.

She smirked and dragged Harry off his stool at the bar and unto to the dancefloor when he didn't move.

"Urgh! Mila I don't dance!"

"You do tonight baby." She said and spun around so her back was touching his front.

Soon enough, they were both grinding on each other. She spun around and he gripped her waist pulling her body closer to his.

He groaned out because of the friction. Soon their lips met in a sloppy yet heated make out session.

She broke the kiss and whispered out, "Maybe we should get out of here." While he was sucking down her neck.

"I agree." They both staggered out the club trying to keep their balance and not fall to the floor giggling along the way.

"I think we should take a cab. I'm pretty sure the floor isn't suppose to be spinning." Harry giggled.

Throughout the cab ride to Harry's house they couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

They quickly paid the cab driver and exited the vehicle. They entered the house and Mila started laughing loudly when Harry almost toppled over.

"Shhhhhh....Zayn's probably asleep." Harry hushed her. Then they quickly made their way to Harry's room.

As the door shut and locked, Harry slammed Mila against the door kissing her roughly.

Soon enough they were both naked on the bed, sloppy kisses here, sloppy kisses there, moans here and moans there.

Then a shout of each others name when they climax and Harry dropped on the bed exhausted after he discarded the condom.

Mila pecked Harry's forehead, "Good night Harry." She whispered to a sleeping Harry.

People this chapter, especially (the attempt to write) smut was cringy as fuck!
What am I even writing??🤮🤢