05

Harry pov

"How dare you!?" And I could tell who that was, though I haven't heard that voice in almost six years now.

Then the voice sounded closer, guess they invited themselves in.

"How dare you Yaser, you chose to help this gold-digging manipulative bitch over our son!" She said glaring at me.

"Why are you even here Trisha if you're just gonna call him names in his own house?"

"THIS IS NOT HIS HOUSE! THIS IS ZAYN'S HOUSE, HE BOUGHT IT!" she yelled.

"But isn't it my money that paid for it just like it's my money that pay for all the expensive things you buy."

That quieted her down a bit.

"Can you three just get out?!" I asked calmly, noticing that Zayn was also here with that baby.

Well that fuelled the fire, Trisha started arguing loudly and was coming after me and Yaser had to hold her back.

What is wromg with these people, why can't they just leave me be?

"Daddy?" Kaylee came down crying, probably scared from all the arguing and noise Trisha was making.

"Oh....baby....daddy's here." I said picking her up.

When I turned around, all eyes were on me. Both Zayn and Trisha was staring, well more like Trisha was glaring.

She scowled "So this is who you decided to help Yaser. This gold-digging bitch rather than your son and my grand-daughter." She said smirking.

Wait what? So the baby is Zayn's? How am I so dumb? He was always with her, it's very obvious?

"Wow!" I just shook my head and walked away up to Kaylee's room.

I didn't even realise I was crying until Kaylee asked, "Why are you crying daddy?" I sniffled, "Daddy's fine baby, no need to worry."

"Daddy who the lady? And the man with the baby, he came back. Can I play with the baby?" She asked sounding excited.

How will I ever tell her that the lady, is actually her grandmother who hates both her and me?

And that the man, is actually her other father who left us before she was even born?

And that the baby, well, she's actually her sister......

How am I going to ever explain these things?

Luckily she had never asked how some of her friends have two parents while she only has me.

Because some of her friends have one parent also.

So I guess that question isn't coming up anytime soon. That will be one hell of an answer, I'll have to give.

Okay......so it wasn't long🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️