22

~Time skip cuz I'm ah lazy bitch!~ 😁✌

~A few weeks later~

"Merry Christmas baby." Zayn said and peck Harry's lips. They were cuddled up in Harry's bed just enjoying each other's presence.

Harry smiled and snuggled closer to him, if that was even possible. "Merry Christmas."

"MERRY CHRISTMAAASSS!" Kaylee said bursting through Harry's bedroom.

"Good morning Kaylee." Harry mumbled but she didn't answer she just stared at him.

He frowned and then let go of Zayn and turned towards her. "What's wrong love?"

"Is Kaylee still daddy's baby?"

Harry frowned, where was this coming from?

"Yeah." He answered skeptically.

"Then why you not say it?"

"Say what?"

"Say Kaylee baby."

"I did, you'll always be my baby." Harry smiled still confused. Kaylee just stood there staring at him blankly.

Zayn understood what she meant and started laughing.

"What you laughing at?" Harry asked pouting.

Zayn smiled and pecked Harry's lips, "You, my cute little oblivous cupcake." Harry blushed, his cheeks turning red as a tomato.

"You called her Kaylee not 'baby' like you usually do. You have been doing that for quite some time now." Zayn explained.

Harry frowned, he hadn't even realised he had been doing so.

He picked he up and bringing her unto to bed. "We had this talk already love, didn't I not say that you'll always be my baby no matter how big you get?" She nodded

"Daddy loves you baby." He said hugging her tightly.

"And I love you daddy." She said hugging him back trying to hug him as tight as he was hugging her.

When they separated, Kaylee looked at Zayn who was lost at thought, who was wondering if Harry was ever gonna tell Kaylee that he was her other father and if so, when.

She cuddled up in his lap hugging him, "And I love you too Zee." She said and pecked his cheek and was out of the room as fast as she came in.

Harry looked at Zayn who was frozen in his place, did his daughter just said that she loves him? He was feeling mixed emotions at the moment.

He looked at Harry stunned.

"You'll get over it, your daughter calls me daddy and doesn't even speak to you. So..." he shrugged and got off the bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine while Zayn just layed on the bed lost at thought again.

.

.

.

"Hey" Harry said smiling.

"Hi, Merry Christmas. Harry I'm sorry for all those mean things I said to you, it was uncalled for and I'm just sorry."

"It's okay I forgive you."

There we go again, Harry forgiving people easily.

"Plus I brought a treat." He said holding up the container of cookies.

"Kaylee's favourite?"

"Yep."

"Oh sorry my bad, come in."

He chuckled, "It's fine. Oh and the presents are in the car."

"Presents? You shouldn't have."

"But I always do."

"True."

"Pappy! You came, Merry Christmas!" Kaylee said and came running excitedly over towards Harry and Yaser.

"Of course I did love, I've got to bring you your presents don't I?" He said picking her up while Harry took the cookies from him before Kaylee saw them.

"You brought me presents? Where are they."

"In the car."

"Can I get it now?"

"Um...asked your dad."

"Daddy?"

"Not now Kaylee, you opened all your presents from Zee and I and they are everywhere. If you clean them up and put it in your playroom, you'll open them after lunch." Harry lectured.

She pouted, "You're no fun!"

Harry was stunned where did she learn that from? Then it clicked, Zayn always tells him that, he shot at unimpressed look Zayn's way who just shrugged.

.

.

.

"Zayn, come set the table!" Harry yelled, he had just finished preparing everything for lunch.

"Coming love." Yaser raised eyebrow at that. Zayn got up and left Amber to play with Kaylee in the playing room where Yaser also was.

Zayn walked into the kitchen and wrapped his hands around Harry from behind startling him a bit.

"What are you doing?" Zayn whispered kissing down Harry's neck.

Harry hummed, already forgot about what he was doing and tilted his head back giving Zayn more access.

Zayn started sucking and biting leaving a trail of love bites on Harry's neck nad Harry was just loving the feeling, he let a moan slip pass his lips.

But could you blame him, Zayn's lips felt good pressed on his neck, and he also hadn't had sex in a while. The last time being with Mila which was a while aback, him just settling for a wank in the shower sometimes, but he needed the real thing.

Zayn spun him around and attack his lips in a kiss that started off slow and sensual, until Zayn's hands started travelling to places, Harry snapped out of it breaking the kiss.

"Go set the table." He whispered.

"Just one more." He pouted.

Harry chuckled and pushed him away lightly, "No go set the table and if I feel like it you can kiss me later."

Zayn smirked and stole a kiss from Harry and ran off to go set the table.

Harry shook his head with a fond smile, "Stupid boy."

But both were unaware that Yaser had witnissed their not so little interaction. He wasn't to pleased though, but what could he do, it's their life after all.

He just hoped that his son would come to his senses and not hurt Harry anymore. He couldn't bare to see him hurt again because of Zayn's stupidity.

We're coming closer to the end of book 2 ppl....take care.

Vote
Comment
Share
😘😏
😁✌