24

~Fast forward to a few months later cuz I'm ah lazy bitch, lolzz~ 😁✌

"I'm so glad that's finally over with." Harry said after he had graduated and gotten his degree.

Harry was holding Kaylee, though she has gotten much bigger, Zayn was holding Amber and with his free hand he was hold Harry's hand while Yaser trailed behind them, not sure as to where they were headed.

He had somewhat warmed up to Zayn but not entirely yet, he didn't fully trust him.

Suddenly, Harry put Kaylee down and hurried off to the nearest bathroom with Zayn right behind him. Yaser was left with Kaylee.

As soon as Harry entered, he rushed into one of the stalls to empty the contents of his stomach, something he had been doing regularly.

When he was sure he was finished, he just sat on the ground and leaned back on the wall. Zayn sighed and walked in to flush the toilet for him.

"You okay now?"

He didn't answer just put his hand out for Zayn to help him up. He groaned not liking the taste in his mouth. He rinsed his mouth and Zayn handed him the minty chewing gum that he carried around now when he went out with Harry for this said reason.

"You are definately going to that doctor's appoinment tomorrow." Zayn said

"Don't want to, it's probably just a bug or something it will go away soon.

"Harreh you have been sick for almost 2 weeks now."

"Exactly, which means it will go away soon."

"No, you are going to the appointment tomorrow and that's final."

Harry sighed, "Fine but only if you come with." Harry pouted.

Zayn smiled and pecked his lips, "Promise."

They left the bathroom and Yaser just looked at them oddly. "Where to now?" He asked.

"My bed, I'm too tired to celebrate right now."

"That's fine by me." Zayn said smirking.

"You pervert." Harry gasped and smacked him behind his head while Yaser just shook his head at the two.

.

.

.

Harry was asleep in Zayn arms, both of them wrapped up in each other.

The ringing of Zayn's phone startled him awake and he hurried to answer it before it woke Harry.

He slipped out from beside Harry answering the call without looking at the ID and walked out the room.

Phone call between Zayn and....

Zayn: Hello?

Unknown: Hi Zaynie

He frowned, then looked at the caller ID and sighed, he wish he had done that before.

Zayn: What do you want Gigi? He whisper yelled.

Gigi: I called to tell you I've made up my mind. I do want to start a family with you and I accept your proposal.

Zayn smiled, he had been waiting to hear those words for some months now.

Zayn: Really? Omg? I'm glad!

Gigi: So when are you coming home?

Zayn: I'll be there first thing in the morning