02

Harry pov

"Daddy Pappy's here!" I heard Kaylee called out from the living room where she was seated watching cartoons.

Yaser was a bit late so I left her to watch cartoons while I packed her snacks, more like stand in the kitchen lost at thought.

"You okay?" He asked startling me a bit.

"Oh....yeah I'm fine."

"Everything's not fine. I can tell when something's bothering you Harry. Now what is it?"

I was a bit hesitant in answering that question.

Should I tell him or not? Is it a good idea? I don't know.

"Zayn came today." I mumbled.

"He did what! That fucker has some nerve!"

Wow, are we even speaking of the same person! The sentence seems as though he isn't speaking of his son.

"What did he want?"

"He....um....he wanted to talk?"

"And what did you do?"

Geez, this man is scary when he's pissed. Should I tell him that I agreed to me meet him, I think not. But I don't like lying. Oh whatever.

"I agreed to meet him." I said quietly afraid of what reaction I'll get.

He looked deep in thought then sighed, "It's your decision to make. Whether you want him in your life or not, I can't stop you but if he's just gonna run off again, he sure as hell isn't gonna be in Kaylee's life. We were fine for 5 years without him and we sure as hell will be fine if he doesn't intrude now."

Wow! I definately won't like to get on his wrong side. He's harsh and blunt as fuck!

.

.

.

The rest of the day was spent with Kaylee enjoying herself at the zoo and then we went to the amusement park.

While Yaser monitored her and spent time with her, I rarely tagged along lost at thought most of the day.

A raven head idiot stuck on my mind giving me a migraine with all these weird thoughts swirling around in my head.

Do your thing peeps....lolzz😜😜😘