06

Harry pov

I woke up in Kaylee's bed, and she's no where to be seen, probably in her play room. I must have fallen asleep cuddling her last night.

I sighed, replaying last night's events over in my head. I couldn't and didn't want to believe it, but, I don't know.

The audacity of that fucker. He left me stranded and went off and had a daughter to come now and say I owe him.

The fact that he actually stayed and cared for her while he left Kaylee like she was nothing to him, like I was nothing to him.

I sighed, "Harry you were fine without him, Kaylee was fine without him, you clearly don't need him now." I whispered out to no one in particular but just as a reminder to myself.

I sat up looking around her room, I think we both are gonna stay home from school today. I looked over at the alarm clock on her night table.

It's 1042am, yep we're definately not attending school. I sighed, time to go see what she's up to.

Back to this morning before Harry woke up☆

Third person pov

Kaylee stired awake, she woke up for school but Harry was still asleep, she decided to leave him to sleep.

She got of the bed trying not to wake him in the process and went downstairs to her play room but on the way there she saw in one of the guest bedrooms, the man and the baby from last night sleeping on the bed.

Curiousity got the best of her, she walked in the room and examined the man's sleeping face and frowned, he snored, her daddy didn't snore loudly like him but pappy did.

She got closer to him, she poked at his face, his nose, eyes, lips and cheek until he woke up. But she didn't realise he was looking at her, she was now staring at the baby.

When she looked up she realise he was now sitting up and staring at her. She frowned, "Why are you here?" She questioned.

"I can ask you the same thing, why are you in my room?" He asked in a playful tone.

"This is not your room, it's my daddy room and my daddy house." She said proudly.

He chuckled, he found her cute, she was just like Harry, the splitting image of him actually.

"You're cute, you look just like your daddy." He complimented.

"Thanks." She smiled revealing her deep dimples just like Harry's and it didn't even surprise Zayn that she had those.

"What's your name?" She asked now standing next to him.

"I'm Zayn but you can call me whatever you like. What's your name?"

"I'll call you uhhmmmmm-" she frowned thinking for a bit, he chuckled at the cute expression. "I know! I'll call you Zee!" She said smiling happily.

Zayn flinched, no one has ever called him that besides Harry and now she was calling him that. He cleared his throat.

"My name's Mikayla, but everyone calls me Kaylee, you can call me that too." She explained. He just nodded.

Soon, the baby started figiting and she sat up looking at Zayn and then crawled towards him.

Kaylee smiled, she loved babies, and so did Harry. "What's her name?"

"Her name's Amber. Isn't that right baby?" Kaylee watched as Zayn played with the baby wanting to play with her too.

"Zee?"

He looked up at her and hummed in response.

"Can I play with her too, in my play room?"

He looked hesitant for a bit but eventually gave in to Kaylee's cute pouty face.

"Sure but you've gotta be gentle and careful with her okay." She nodded and smiled.

He picked her up and Kaylee lead the way to her play room.

How was it ppl?