14

Harry pov

It was now dinner time  I had successfully ignored him all day by staying in my room, but I can't take it anymore, I'm hungry.

Yaser didn't come by today with Kaylee, guess that means he's keeping her. I'll call them later, right now, I'm focusing on filling my tummy.

Oh, he's still awake. Actually, he's sitting at the island in the kitchen staring at no where in particular and wearing a cute frowny face while pouting.

What are you thinking Harry! Snap out of it! I mentally scolded myself.

I walked into the kitchen and to the refridgerator to whip up something quickly. I turned around and bumped into him. When did he move?

I frowned and moved away. I ignored his stare and continue to perpare my food. The tension is this room could definately be cut with a knife, it being that bad.

He sighed, "Aren't you atleast gonna answer the question now?" He broke the silence asking a very stupid question.

"I'm not obligated to you, I don't have to if I don't want to."

"But-"

"There are no but's Zayn!"

"It's just a simple question. Why don't you want to answer it?"

"Fine! You wanna know! I've always had an inhaler Zayn, I just never had to use it often. But because of the pregnancy, it worsened, now I use it often." He frowned.

This dumb twat!

"I have asthma Zayn!"

Geez, do I really have to spell out everything to him! Did he really get that stupid or was he always?

"But how come I never knew of this?"

"Is not everything you know about me okay!" He had some weird expression on his face after I said that.

I just scooped up the food into a plate and took a bottle of water and orange juice and retreated to my room.

.

.

.

*Phone call between Yaser and Harry *

Harry: Hey uncle

Yaser: Oh hi Harry whatsup?

Harry: I'm fine. Where's Kaylee?

Yaser: She's already asleep, just put her to bed.

Harry: Oh!

Yaser: So how are things going with you and him?

Harry: It's fine!

Yaser: Is his kid there?

Harry: Yep

Yaser sighed.

Yaser: I don't like this Harry.

Harry: I know

Yaser: Then why is he still there?

Harry: Because I choose to have him here. I'm doing him a favor I guess. It's not for long don't worry, it's just until he gets back onto his feet.

Yaser: I still don't like it

Harry: I know

Yaser: Just be careful okay

Harry: Yeah I will. But when is Kaylee coming back?

Yaser: Not sure! I don't want her around him

Harry: That's so unfair

Yaser: I know

Harry: But...But

Yaser: No Harry! I won't allow her to be hurt by him the way you were!

Harry: But that isn't your call to make! Suppose I want her to meet him as her other father.

Yaser: Then I won't allow it

Harry: You can't do that Yaser! She isn't your daughter so it's not your call to make!

Yaser: But she is my grand daughter and it will have to be a cold day in hell before I let her be hurt by that fucker! Have a good night Harry and I suggest you calm down before you address me next time!

And with that he hung up, I groaned and pulled at my hair. "Fuck!"

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😬🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️