13

Harry pov

"Harreh where are you!?" I heard Zayn yell, probably from downstairs.

I've been trying to ignore him and stay away as to not fall into his trap but I can't help it.

He does nice things for me and it's like a little thing ignites in me and I just- I don't know, everything that I'm feeling has me all confused.

I sighed and dropped on my bed in a starfish position. Kaylee is suppose to get back soon. She's been by Yaser for almost a week now, that's unless he decides to keep her longer, I'm missing my baby.

"Hey, I'm calling you. Why are you ignoring me?" He asked pouting standing at the entrance to my room.

I again ignored him, I'm confused and I really want to be alone.

"Urgh! What'd you do that for?" I groaned out, he plopped himself directly on top of me and instantly snapping me out of my thoughts.

He looked at me and smiled, "Why are you ignoring me?"

I groaned, this bitch is heavy. "If you get off me maybe I might answer you."

"No I'm no-" And I cut him off by shoving him off me where he landed with a loud thud on the floor and I doubled over in laughter.

He get up and looked at me shocked, he gasped, "You did not!" I just looked at him still laughing.

He came back on the bed looking at me with this devilish glint in his eyes. Oh no! He's up to no good!

He started tickling me and I burst out in fits of laughter. "Stop! S-s-stop!" He didn't show any mercy.

"Z-Zayn! S-Stop!" I gasped out, okay he needs to stop, I feel like I can't breathe.

He stopped and looked at me weirdly while I struggled to breathe. "Harreh! What's wrong!?"

"M-My....i-inhaler!" I said pointing at the draw on my bedside table. Hopefully he gets what I mean. Fuck! He needs to hurry, I feel like I'm dying!

He handed it to me and watched as I took a few puffs and just layed there feeling tired trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay now? And since when do you use an inhaler?" He asked quietly. But I didn't answer, didn't feel like talking right now, my chest is hurting a bit.

He then layed next to me where I was situated near the headboard. He looked at me, "Harreh! I asked you a question."

I sighed, "I'm fine okay." I answered and turned my back to him. This bitch really don't know how to take a hint as to when I don't want to talk and be left alone.

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry." Then I heard my bedroom door close.

😬😬🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️