Chapter 69

Katelyn's pov
I sat up throwing up into the bed not realizing I just woke up.

"Kate!" I heard someone putting an hand on my back. Throwing up whatever I had left of me making me feel sick.

"Hey hey Look at me." I heard feeling a hand turn my head by my chin.

She hugged me as I felt tears coming up. I felt so bad right now and everything hurt at the time.

"Someone get the doctor." I heard.

Seeing Eva get up as she walked out.

"She must have came last night when I was asleep." Anna whispered above me.

I rested my head on Anna's chest while she played with my hair trying to get me to calm down.

"Well. Worst way to wake up Ms. Gray." Doctor Coulson said.

"We're gonna need to change beds." He said.

I didn't say anything I stayed quiet in Anna's arms trying to fight off the pain.

"Mrs. Gray... we'll bring in another bed and you can switch out." He said.

I didn't want to move. I felt like if I moved that pain would be worse.

"Kate you hear that?" I heard a whisper.

I nodded slightly not waking to move much.

"Here we go." We heard seeing a nurse with a bother bed.

They say it against me and Anna helped me get down. But honestly I felt like collapsing and just crying.

Once we changed beds I felt Anna's touch gone.

I assume everyone had went to the bathroom or stuff but Anna was there the entire time of my waking.

"Anna." I mumbled weakly.

She scooted up closer to me.

"I want you... closer." I mumbled.

"This is has close as I can get unless I get in the bed." She said laughing.

"Get in the bed Boon." I mumbled.

"Ka-" she was saying when I cut her off.

"Bed. Now." I mumbled trying to be intent but it didn't come out they way I wanted it to.

She laughed as little before carefully climbing in the bed and laying next to me.

"How long?" I mumbled.

"About over 2 weeks." She whispered.

She pulled me closer to her putting my head in her neck.

This was only a temporary bed once they get the sheets and blankets back I'll be returning to the original bed.

"Bubs go to sleep." She whispered softly.

"Only... if you go to sleep too." I mumbled into her sweatshirt.

"Yes I'll go to sleep but you need to sleep." She said.

"Bro... I've been asleep for what. 2 weeks?" I said.

She laughed but before I knew it I was out like a light.

Jaci's pov
"Look." Lola said pouting to where Anna and Katelyn was on the bed together.

"That's cute." We heard seeing Eva.

"They really can't live without each other." Lola said.

"Hold on." Eva whispered getting a photo of them.

"Let's get rest..." I whispered walking in and turning off the light to dim.

Anna looked at me and I gave her a smile. Giving her a thumbs up and she nodded.

She rested her head above Katelyn's head as she started to doze off.

I felt arms around me seeing Logan pulling me closer.

"Told you she would wake up." He whispered.

I laughed a little before cuddling up against him and falling asleep.

Lola's pov
"She's awake. She's gonna be okay." Madison said next to me.

She laid her head on my lap stretching on the couch. I played with her hair a little and was still nervous just a bit.

I've nearly lost Katelyn multiple times and it's scaring me to the max.

Everyone was asleep but me. I've been overthinking it and I know it sounds stupid but I just don't wanna lose Katelyn. Or Madison or anyone I'm close too.

It's scary to think of that. I felt like crying but I didn't. I kinda just sat there.

"Baby..." I heard seeing Madison awake.

"Come here." She sitting up and laying down on the couch.

She made me crawl to her and I laid my body on top of hers putting my head on her chest.

"She's fine. She's happy." She whispered as she covered us up with a blanket.

"We're gonna be okay. We're gonna get married and we're gonna adopt kids. And we're gonna do all the fun things." She whispered.

I felt a little calmer soon falling asleep.

Anna's pov
I woke up at 7 to see Eva already awake.

"Hey." She said.

I sat up carefully not wanting to move Katelyn any more.

"You survived an entire 2 weeks without Katelyn." She said getting up.

"I also filmed sometime tiktoks of you two together but I didn't post em. I wanted full consent on posting these before I did." She said showing mr the video.

The lyrics were 'Everything is possible, if you want it bad enough.'

"Cute Eva. Just post it." I said and she smiled.

"Y'all are cute together." She said sitting down.

"Oh there are a couple of drafts I made for you. In case you wanted to post some." She said seeing a I pulled up one of them.

The lyrics sang out as 'there may be lovers who hold out their hands, but they'll never love you like I can can can'

"Thanks." I whispered and she nodded.

A/n

Sorry I've had a Shitty day 🤠

It's short I know but deal with it