Chapter 16

Katelyn's pov
"Katieeee?" I heard.

"Yeah?!" I yelled out.

I looked around the dark mall I was in to see Ashley standing there.

I turned the other direction but she jerked my hand back making me fall into her arms.

"I missed that..." she whispered.

"Fuck you." I said getting out of her arms.

"Kate?" I heard someone behind me.

"Anna..." I whispered.

I walked next to her as she grabbed ahold of my hand. And held tightly.

"This your new girlfriend??" Ashley scoffed.

"You moved on..." Ashley said.

"I moved on for the better." I softly said and I could tell she got mad.

She pulled a gun out and aimed it straight for Anna. Without warning she pulled the trigger.

"NO! ANNA!" I yelled before waking up.

"Shit!" I yelled.

I was breathing so heavily.

"Fuck..." I whispered.

I turned to the clock and saw it was 4am.
I needed to be at the school at 5:30 to discuss some new drills in the morning.

It's been 3 days since I brought alcohol relapse. Today was the day of the game.

"Noooo..." I whisper getting out of bed.

I decided to go on a little run to get my mind off things.

I threw on a sweatshirt and some shorts, grabbing my keys and phone and went out the door.

I ran a good 3 miles around the school.

I stopped by the gas station to grab me a energy drink before going out.

"Wow what is Katelyn doing up in this time of hour?" Someone asked.

I turned to see Jaden. Lemme tell you his face was so fucked up.

"Fuck you. Fuck off. I don't give a fuck about your shit." I said grabbing me a redbull.

"Oh okay calm your shit..." he said has I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I heard what you did to my older brother. He seems really pissed." He said in a unusual tone.

"Are you trying to be nice?" I asked and he nodded.

I grabbed him by his shirt.

"You listen closely. I don't give a flying fuck about you and your brother. You raped me. Fuck you. Don't talk to me." I said.

I pushed him out of the way and paid for my drink. After that I never looked back to see him I just went out the door.

I walked back to the house and found it to be 5:02.

I quickly hopped in the shower threw on a dark blue sweatshirt. I put on gray sweatpants and put my new cleats in my duffel bag.

I put my backpack on picked up my duffel bag. Once I got in the car I got a text.

Best Bestfriend in the entire world
Car broke down! Pick me up!

Me
Yeah sure I'll come pick you up.

It was Lola obviously she changed the name in my contact.

I went to pick Lola up. I never told her that Ashley came to my house. If I did she would have spent the night with me for an entire week to make sure she doesn't come back.