Chapter 7

⚠️RAPE⚠️

Anna's POV
After Katelyn said all of that it really hurt me. I tried running after her but she was so fast and I was exhausted after playing the game. She ran upstairs yelling at a few people before getting them outside of her room.

She walked out with a sweatshirt that was my size. She really likes her sweatshirt big...

Soon Haiden the male captain of the varsity soccer team held her up on his shoulder. Giving her a straight vodka mixed beer bottle and she downed the entire thing has everyone chanted her name.

She's definitely gonna be sick in the morning...

"Hey Anna!" Someone yelled behind me.

I turned to see Bella.

"Oh hey." I said and she was clearly already drunk.

"Cmon take the drink your gonna love it!" She said giving me the alcohol.

I drank it and it was so strong.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and she laughed.

"Cmon! Captain is doing shots!!" She said dragging my hand.

I see Katelyn taking shots with the entire team celebrating.

Me and Bella joined and before I knew it I was drunk too.

I saw Logan drunk off his ass with college girls.

For a house of two there house is ginormous. I never get why they had a big house but now I knew. They were partiers... her and Logan are apparently the best parties on the block. They haven't been caught by the police once. They had a big house because of their parents I think.

"Cmon!!" Bella yelled taking me upstairs.

I saw Katelyn with Lola dancing her ass off and it was really hot.

We entered a guest room before Bella started kissing down my neck. One thing led another. We both asked for consent on each other.

~~~~~~

We both laid out in bed after we did it. She put her clothes back on and stared at me.

"Anna? Where is your mind right now?" She asked sitting me down on the bed.

I just stared at her and her eyes widen.

"OMG I KNEW IT!!! YOU FELL FOR THE CAPTAIN!!" She yelled and my eyes widen.

"Wha- no?" I said and she shook me aggressively.

"NO! YOUR LYING! Why did you let me have sex with you?" She asked being confused.

"I don't know..." I said and she was confused.

"Okay but tell me did you fall for the team captain? Be truthful." She said and I nodded.

"Look. That girl is a mess... so you have to be careful. She's gonna be sensitive because well... she hasn't had a real affectionate relationship with anyone besides her ex." She said as I listened intently.

"She hates physical or mental affection so you can't put that on her. She hates letting people in so Your gonna have to make her soft for you." She continued.

"And last. Get on both good sides. Get on Logan's good side. Her brother. And get on her good side. Don't push her and be prepared to get hurt she's gonna push you away." She said said and finally finished.

"I have a feeling that your gonna actually get to her. She's gonna make a soft spot for you. She never does not even Lola." She said bringing me out of the room.