Chapter 31

Katelyn's pov
"LOLAA!!!!" I yelled as she came running in.

"What?" She asked as I was literally screaming externally.

"I DONT HAVE A FUCKING DRESS!!" I yelled as she snickered

"SHOPPING!!" She yelled pulling me my hand.

Madison was there as she was excited too. Lola asked Madison to prom from a date.

I threw me on some sweats and a large t-shirt with my hair up in a messy bun.

I did not feel like dressing up today at all.

I hopped into my car, Lola and Madison came to my car as I drove to the mall.

~~~~~

"Madison she looks good in navy blue or midnight blue." Lola said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god Lola this." Madison said as I turned to se a blue dress.

"UH YES!" Lola yelled dragging me to the changing room

"CHANGE!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes.

The dress was really nice and it didn't take me long to get it on.

I looked at the mirror and not gonna like I'd hook up with myself. I took a couple of mirror pictures and then walked out.

"Oh my god you actually are way too fucking hot for this dress." Lola screamed as I felt embarrassed by the amount of people looking.

"Okay Lola don't scare the girl away." Madison said looking at me.

She was surprised and I really felt confident in this dress.

I went back and changed as I walked out and Lola had found a purple prom dress and Madison a light blue dress.

We waited for awhile and it turns out my dress was only 127$ which is good compared to all the other dresses that are out.

"YOU DON'T WEAR MAKEUP! WERE GOING TO THE STORE!" She yelled as Lola pulled both me and Madison.

"Yeah I'm natural dumbass." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You only need light makeup thats all." She said as I rolled mine.

Once we reached the store me and Madison hung out in the back while Lola got the makeup.

"Okay so I got concealer and contour." Lola said as I looked at her.

"Girl what the fuck is concealer and contour?" I said and they both looked at me.

"You really don't know what makeup is." Madison said laughing.

"No..." I whisper while we walked out.

We walked to a store as I immediately ran to the sweatshirts.

"You and your goddamn sweatshirts." Lola said has I excitedly got a light blue sweatshirt.

I walked up the counter and looked up and who I see.

"Well Well Well... isnt it the famous Katelyn gray and her field shot." She said rolling her eyes.

I ignored her as she got pissed.

"Ashley was hurt after that girl asked you to prom." Allison said as I rolled my eyes.

"Cool. I don't care." I said as I pulled the sweatshirt back.

"I don't wanna get it ." I said and she put it in the bucket.

"Why do you accuse such lies of my sister?" She asked looking at me.

"Lies? Your sister is a maniac." I replied.

"Pfft. Your jealous that she lived a better life then you did." She said staring straight at me.

"She made my life a wreck. We wouldn't have worked out anyways." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't seem to be a good enough reason on why you broke up with her." She replied.

I wanted to punch this bitch repeatedly.

"Oh. How's your back? Definitely saw some blood." She said smirking.

"Just shut up." I said.

"Hey you re-oh..." Lola said as she saw Allison.

"Cmon let's go." Lola said pulling me away from the girl.

Once we were done at the mall we got some Starbucks on the way and went home.

Anna was on my bed as I hopped in cuddling into her side.

"Well Hey." She said as she I put my head on her shoulder.

"You need to get your dresss." I said and she nodded.

"I already got one from my sister." She said and I nodded.

The entire day we watched shameless and I fell asleep on her.

A/N

Yea I know it's real bad. So is my mental health right now. You won't get as much as updates since I'm in school... so... yeah sorry :/