Chapter 13

Katelyn's POV
"Can we get this?!!! Pleaseeeee!" Lola whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Bro your gonna make my bank account go dead." I said as she excitedly grabbed it.

"You want anything?" I asked Anna as she was looking at some sweatshirts.

"Nah she's probably gonna get your account first before I do." She laughed taking the sweatshirt off the rack.

"Here I'll buy it for a sincere thanks for taking care of me." I said and she smiled.

All the sudden I see the popular girl. You know that bitch the one who thinks she's the shit. Yeah her. Me and her locked eyes and she smirked waving.

Emily. Ugh. That bitch has been wanting to hook up with me for so long. I really fucking hate how people want to use me as a hook up to them.

I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

"Hey hey hey can we go eat?!" Lola said shaking me aggressively.

"YES!" I yelled in a little annoyance.

"Woah what's going on?" She asked and I shook my head.

I looked up to see that Emily was gone. I let out a sigh of relief and walked the other way.

"Hey you okay?" Anna asked me and I just kept my head down.

Lola dragged me to another store and surprise Emily and her crew was there.

I tried so hard to avoid them but one of her friends realized me and walked up.

"Hey Katie!" She said faking a smile.

"Hiii" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

"Oh hey Kate! You wanna eat with us?" Emily came over and I turned the other way.

"No thanks." I said. I turned to my right to see Anna staring at me.

I wanted to walk by her and let her take care of them but I also don't want to get kicked out of the store so I stayed where I was.

"Oh Cmon Katie pleaseee. We wanna take care of you after what happened with that asshole Jaden did to you." Another one of her friends came up.

They were all crowding in me and I felt my hands twitch a little.

"News travel fast huh." I said and they all started fake laughing.

"Hey Cmon. Please?" Emily said whining.

"I said no thank you." I said and they rolled there eyes leaving me.

I let go of a breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. I felt my hands go calmer and I tried to keep my breathing normal.

"Kate? You okay?" Anna asked as I grabbed a cute hoodie off the rack.

"Uhh yeah I'm okay." I said as I went up to the cashier to buy it.

"Hey wait! Buy these for me!!" Lola yelled and she had gotten some shirts and jeans.

"MY ACCOUNT IS GOING TO GO DEAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled and all I could hear was Anna and Lola snickering.

"Oh you think this is funny?" I asked as I paid the man a 100 and gave Lola her clothes and walked out.

"Oh Cmon Katie you know I was just joking." She said and I rolled my eyes.

Again I looked to my far right and saw Emily and her group of friends staring right at me.

My social self kept turning on and off and I tried to keep it on but I couldn't.