Chapter 11

Lola's POV
After I got to Katelyn's house at like 6pm I opened the door and saw Katelyn asleep with Anna.

Anna however was not sleeping and was laying down holding her.

OHHHH I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!

She looked at me and I could tell she was scared.

I may have known Anna for an entire month but I've picked up a few things on her.

She can be overly protective... she's extremely gentle. She is definitely scared of hurting someone. Definitely wifey material.

SHES PERFECT FOR KATELYN!!!

Katelyn is more of a... shy person at first sight but once you get to know her she's can be hard to handle. Although Katelyn is gentle as well... she can be protective with the ones she loves. But she will eventually make soft spots but she really is a softy a lot. Her walls are up most of the time.

"I knew it!" I whispered.

"Knew what?" Anna asked trying not to wake Katelyn up.

"You like her." I said smirking.

"I-I no I don't. I'm just a really good friend." She said and I didn't buy it.

"Your really a dumbass you know that??" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"It's clear you like her... wait no correction loveeee her." I said seeing her cringing.

"Shut up!" She whispered as Katelyn moved.

"Wait... if you really want to get to her stay the night... please." I said and she looked confused.

"Please??" I begged and she shrugged her arms and said yes.

"Well you can put on a movie. I don't thinks she's gonna be waking up anytime soon." I said handing her the remote.

I quietly left not wanting to wake Katelyn up.

Anna's POV
I really thought what Lola said. I knew I liked Katelyn the day our eyes locked.

I fell for her before we even spoke... way to go Anna.

I know she doesn't feel the same way... but I'm gonna try to get to know her better.

I mean I've seen her at her worse... maybe I can get her to her best.

After overthinking for an entire hour I was pulled away from my thoughts when Katelyn spoke up.

"Turn the tv down please." She mumbled into my neck.

"Oh my bad." I said turning the tv down.

She got her head out of my neck and sat up.

She put her hand on her head and held it there for awhile before getting up and running to the bathroom.

I could hear her throwing up. I walked in and sat behind her holding her hair up and rubbing her back.

"You want me to get you some Advil?" I asked after she was done throwing up.

She nodded her head as she was still hovering over the toilet.

I put her hair up in a low ponytail so it wouldn't get in the throw up.

I grabbed a bottle of water and a bottle of Advil giving it to her and getting a wet rag. I flushed the toilet as I saw her rubbing the temple of her forehead.

I sat down and asked her to come sit in between my legs. She did and turned to my direction.

I cleaned her mouth with the wet rag and she smiled.

"Thanks..." she said before hesitation.

Her eyes were locked onto mine but her mind was somewhere else.

Soon she snapped out of it before putting her forehead on my chest. I could feel warm drops going into my sweatshirt. She sudden wrapped her arms around my neck putting her head on my shoulder.

"You wanna go back?" I asked and I felt her nod her head.

I didn't bother pulling away from her warm hug . I just held her tight as her legs went around my waist. I walked to the bed with her attached to me.

Carefully I put us in the bed as she snuggled into my neck again.

She was full on top of me snuggling into my neck. I focused my attention on the tv.

I knew Katelyn wasn't asleep because she kept moving her head around in my neck.

Katelyn's pov
There is no point of avoiding her... I've been trying to avoid her because I didn't want to fall in love again.

Since Ashley I haven't been in a stable mood too date or hook up. With what happened with Jaden last night made everything worse.

I mean... Anna is the most amazing person to be with. Anyone to have her is lucky. Although for someone that kind-hearted she doesn't need someone to break her.

I know that my past is gonna bring myself down. I don't wanna risk bringing her down with me.

She's definitely seen me at my worse... which sucks for her to see me vulnerable.

Her angelic calming voice... her soft hands... Her arms that literally wrap around me make me feel safe.

I honestly wonder how it feels to be with Anna... Although I've only known her for an entire month.

I wanna take things slow... make it last longer. Or something...

After I found out it was 7:30 I got off of Anna and went downstairs to see Logan.

"Oh hey." He said sitting on the couch.

"Hey." I said keeping my response short and simple.

"How are you feeling?" He asked getting behind me.

I flinched at his touching but got use to it immediately.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to flinch... I don't know what's gotten into me..." I said.

"You don't need to be sorry. Im so sorry that he did that to you." He said has he hugged me from behind.

I didn't know what to do was either to cry or wait until I was alone.

I turned around to where I was facing him.

"It's not your fault." I said as our foreheads touch.

We hugged and I grabbed me a small snack and went back up to see Anna asleep.

"8..." I whispered as a I climbed into bed next to her.

"8 o'clock." I said going onto my phone.

I set my phone down after being on it for an hour. I put on greys anatomy before I felt myself going to sleep.