Chapter 42

Katelyn's pov
"Bubs!!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back.

"Wanna go to the den today?" I asked.

The den hasn't been used since that day we broke apart.

"Yeah sure." She mumbled looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh nothing." She replied and I nodded getting stuff around to go to the den.

"Bubs you ready?" I asked and she nodded.

She got her laptop as she was still looking at her phone.

"Okay Bubs your getting a little too obsessive with that phone?" I said and she just nodded.

"Okay Bubs that's it. What are you watching?" I asked taking her phone out of her hand.

"K-Kate no!" She yelled.

"Are... are you reading your comments?" I whispered scrolling through a few and seeing a lot of hate.

"Kate give me back my phone." She said and I shook my head.

"Get in the car. Your driving." I said putting her phone in my pocket and getting my things.

Once I got in the passenger seat I got her phone out not looking at her reaction.

I started deleting hate comments on her videos.

"Bubs what are you doing." She asked me but I ignored her.

Once we reached the beach I put her phone in my pocket grabbing our stuff.

"So I don't get my phone?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No phone today." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me." I said and she smiled.

"Cmon! Last one to get to the den is a rotten egg!!" I yelled and started running after she started running after me.

Once we reached the den with me winning obviously we got everything inside.

While Anna was finding a movie I went on her phone and started deleting more comments until I reached the end of her comments. I then started on the next video.

"Okay no more phone." She said taking. our phones and throwing them aside.

"Gurl you gonna break our phones." I said making her laugh.

I don't know what movie she put on but I just I laid next to her.

"Anna what the fuck is this movie?" I asked as she looked at me smirking.

The fact that I noticed the movie right away kinda scared me.

"Anna." I said as I looked up and she was watching.

I shut the laptop making her look at me.

"50 shades of grey?! Really?!" I yelled and she chuckled with a smirk coming after.

I was getting horny from all the sex scenes that were playing.

Looking at Anna she was looking at me hungrily.

"Anna..." I whispered as the Den was dark since I closed the laptop.

I tried to find a the switch button for the fairy lights. I did eventually find the switch and turned them on.