Chapter 36

Time skip to a week before college school starts.

Lola's pov
"Katie! Where do you want these boxes?!" I yelled.

She came out of the house.

"Umm just put them over there..." she said.

She had dark circles under her eyes and she was in tears.

"Hey it's okay. She'll come back. She'll have too." I said giving her a hug.

"Yeah I hope so..." She said.

She wiped her face and went back inside.

"Madison!" I yelled and she came around the corner of the new house.

"Okay so take those boxes and take em up to our room." I said and she nodded.

My parents weren't exactly so supportive on my coming out. They said age 18 I have to move out.

I was out on the street for a few days so I slept at Madison's.

Katelyn was moving out and into a new home. She was close to UCLA campus and offered a place for me and Madison.

Her house was big due to the money she's been making off her photos.

Her major in college is photography and has a website and a business to do photos.

She can edit photos and she could possibly even edit videos she captures extremely good photos. She could photograph a model person and make a advertisement. She makes them look cooler but she hasn't been doing them since.

It's been nearly 3 weeks since Anna moved away without telling us.

It damaged Katelyn so much. Her nightmares came back and barely gets sleep anymore.

The only thing that let her sleep was Anna's hoodies she left at Katelyn's house.

Katelyn wore them everyday but the scent of Anna on her sweatshirts faded.

Part of the reason why Katelyn wanted to move was because she was lonely due to her brother going out to parties and hanging out with his friends.

Without Anna being there she got more lonely and then offered us a place.

"Uh Ima get some drinks you guys want anything?" She asked as we nodded.

We gave her our orders, and she got in the car and drove off.

Katelyn's pov
I went to the coffee shop that was about 4 minute drive.

My friend Ryan worked there so he hooked me up on some free drinks.

While I was walking in someone ran into me. They dropped their keys.

"Shit... sorry." I whispered grabbing the keys to give them.

The keys looked so familiar. I looked up and our eyes met.

"Kate..?" She whispered.

"Anna." I said.

"Anna! What is taking you so long?!" I heard as another girl walked up next to her.

"Oh... sorry." I said giving Anna her keys and speed walking by her.