Chapter 15

Katelyn's pov
I couldn't drive myself home so I had Haiden to do it for me.

I don't know what has gotten into my but I'm real starting to crave alcohol.

Once Haiden dropped me off I immediately went to the cabinets as I grabbed a bottle of vodka.

I got a glass down and started to drink more and more. I couldn't get myself to stop. Soon the entire bottle was gone as I left it on the counter.

I was wasted... I felt sick and I went upstairs.

I took my sweatshirt off throwing it into the basket. Leaving me in a sport bra and sweatpants.

Okay yeah I may have fallen a couple times but I'm drunk. I laid in bed, usually I would just sleep but my mind kept traveling back to Ashley. Than it traveled to Jaden's brother and than to Jaden.

It somehow ended up me thinking about Anna... which was really confusing.

After a couple of hours my drunkness kinda wore off. I wanted to be there In time for practice. So I can tell I was more sober than I was before.

I was able to go to practice without anyone knowing.

I heard knocks on the door. I expect it to be Lola or Anna. Maybe Haiden.

I opened the door to see Ashley. I shook my head thinking I was day dreaming again but I wasn't.

She was at my door standing there.

"Hey Katelyn." She said in a soft voice.

I tried to close the door but she put out her hand preventing it to close.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to me..." she said and I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Please let me explain what happened..." she said and I shook my head no.

"Leave before I beat the shit out of you." I said as I tried to walk away.

She grabbed my hand and jerked back.

Damn what is it with everyone jerking me side to side.

I fell on top of her. I couldn't hold myself up. I felt weak when I was around her for some reason.

"Oh my god your drunk." She said in a surprise tone.

"What like you weren't drunk the day you came and beat the living shit out of me?!" I yelled getting up.

"Look I know-" she was saying before I cut her off.

"NO! You don't get to make fucking excuses!! Fuck you! And your mental problems!!" I yelled.

"Please leave." I said but she didn't move an inch.

"FINE IF YOUR NOT GONNA LEAVE I WILL" I yelled but I realized my car was at school I hesitated.

"Never mind. Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled which cause her to be more mad.

"What? You getting mad? Are you gonna beat me now?" I asked.

"Katelyn..." she whispered.

I stared at her for what felt like hours.

I turned around to walk upstairs but I felt a set of cold hands on my waist.

"Oh my god your scar..." she whispered.

"What are you surprised?! Your the one who gave me it!" I yelled which caused me to turn around and her hands to fly off.

"I fucking hate you Ashley. The amount of pain you gave to me!" I said as I was about to break.

I didn't want to break in front of Ashley.

"Please Ka-" she said as I cut her off.

"Leave." I said sternly.

I sat down on the bottom stair staring at her.

"If you don't fucking leave I will call the animal control." I said laughing at my own joke.

"Katie your drunk. Let me take care of you." She said as she bent down to my level.

She caressing put her hand out rubbing my cheek.

"I hate you." I said moving her hand away.

"Katelyn... please until someone gets here." She said begging.

I shook my head no.

"Should have thought of doing that a year ago. Before you came and thought the wrong ideas." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

She had a tear go down her cheek. I looked away to my right in hopes she leaves.

"Can I have one more... one more kiss." She whispered begging me.

I looked to her has she was staring at me.

I grabbed the back of her neck slowly pulling her in as I slowly gave her a kiss.

I pulled away and tears were streaming down her face.

"Leave." I whispered.

She got up and we locked eyes again before she left. I went to the kitchen to drink a bottle of water before rushing back to my room and grabbing my duffel bag.

I had a small panic attack after Ashley left. Although I took and anxiety med and headed my way to the school.

I would have to walk to get to the school since my car was at the school.

Anna's POV
After she left the bathroom I didn't see her. We were out in practice as Lola was warming us up since Katelyn was gone.

I looked around to see Katelyn's car.

"At leases she didn't drunk drive..." I whispered.

We were about done with warm-ups when someone came out of the lockers.

"GRAY YOUR LATE!" Coach yelled.

"Yeah sorry I had something come up!" She yelled running her hand through her hair.

I turned around to see Lola standing shocked.

When Katelyn really said she never misses a practice she never does.

"Alright we'll let's get the basics!" She yelled as we got in formation.

Lola's Pov
Well this is a surprise... she looked so fucking sober. How?

"Captain comes back sober?" I asked surprise.

She ignored me knowing I would be upset with her. In reality I could never be upset with Katelyn.

She may do some dumb shit like bring. Alcohol to school but she still is my bestfriend.

If it weren't for her I wouldn't be here to this day.

I was diagnosed with a severe eating disorder at the age of 15. Anorexia nervosa.

I have episodes here and there but she always was there behind me to watch me. She always cared about my mental health more than anyone else and I loved that about her.

One time I didn't eat for days I had passed out in my house. My parents were visiting my grandparents and my brother was out in college. She was the only who was there for me. Turns out she went to my house to come check on me and found me unconscious. They said if she didn't find me a few minutes later I would have starved to death.

The only person I would trust in my entire life would be with Katelyn. Although Katelyn can do stupid shit I love her for her.

"Look Im not mad... just tell me next time." I said and she looked at me.

Her eyes were hazel light brown went dark quickly.

She shook her head yes and went on with drills. I blew out a big sigh of relief.