Chapter 30

Anna's pov
"Hey Anna!" Katelyn yelled out as she was in my bedroom.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back.

"When's our next game?!" She yelled as I laughed.

"Your the captain! You figure it out!" I yelled back as walked in.

"I forgot, tell me." She said as she laid on top of me.

She put her head in the crook of my neck and her hand on my chest giving me soft kisses on my neck.

"I think it's like Thursday, or Friday." I said as she nodded.

A little while later I noticed she didn't move at all. I looked down to see her sleeping. I laughed a little before going onto my phone and taking a video and saving it to my drafts.

I kissed the top of her head which caused her to nuzzle her face more into my neck.

I covered us up with a blanket and felt myself fall asleep too.

~~~~~
So we have Senior Prom coming up and I wanted to ask Katelyn out to prom.

"Emmaaaaa I don't know how to make it fancy. Your the queen of Fancy help meeeee." I whined as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't you have a soccer game on Friday? Why don't you ask her there?" She asked as I laughed.

"Soccer?" I asked and she nodded.

"I mean that is her favorite thing. How will I ask her?" I asked as Emma thought.

"Be creative. I'll be at the soccer game so don't mess it up!" She yelled running out of my room while I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh... maybe that." I whispered.

I called up Lola as she answered.

"Hey I need your help." I said and I told her all about my idea.

Time skip to day of the soccer game.

Katelyn's pov

"GRAY! WARM EM UP!" Coach yelled as I set everyone on the field.

Everyone came except Anna. I told Lola to warm em up so I could go find Anna.

I went down on the lockers to see Anna sitting on her phone.

"Bubs it's literally a soccer game and your here on your phone." I said as she looked up and smiled.

"Our game starts in 15 minutes. Bubs we need to get warmed up." I said as she set her phone down.

She got close to me as she smiled. She held my waist giving me a slow kiss on the lips before walking out.

I saw her phone ding as I ignored it. I trust her.

I walked out and looked around. This was our last game for the year and the bleachers were packed and some were even sitting down and were crowded around the edges.

When I walked out I found the other team was practicing.

I eyed a girl and when she turned around her last name on her jersey caught my eye.

"Jones..." I whispered.

She was the goalie and when I looked up I thought I saw Ashley but this girl's features were slightly different.