Chapter 47

Anna's POV

"Yeah I'll take two of the type flowers in a glass canister full of water." I said talking to the receptionist at the front counter.

I've set up a date tonight with Katelyn tomorrow for Valentine's Day.

Even though she hated Valentines I was going to make an effort to make it one of the best.

"Bubs?!" I heard her yell from the other room.

"Yeah hold on I'm coming." I said after I reserved us a spot for the new opening expensive restaurant around the corner.

I walked in to see Katelyn on the bed with her phone.

"Hey." She whispered.

Every since that soccer game accident happened she's been quite traumatized. Like she's afraid she's gonna hurt someone.

Turns out the girl had broke the bone. She would need it to heal for a long time before she can even play soccer.

Katelyn started to distance herself a little bit. She became less clingy and started to stay inside more.

"Hey." I whispered.

Apparently since the social media was there at the game they have been saying things about Katelyn.

I mean they aren't bad things but that aren't exactly good either. They just have been putting detailed notes about it.

"You okay?" I asked laying down next to her.

She didn't move she just stared down at her phone.

I took the phone and she was looking at the news with the game accident.

The caption labeled it as "Captain gone psychotic"

"Katelyn..." I whispered.

She had tears in her eyes. I shut her phone off rubbing her arm.

"Hey it's okay... your not psychotic. You helped her. You stopped the bleeding and helped her get real help." I said.

I caressed her face trying to calm her down. She put her head in her hands trying to get herself to calm down.

"Hey bubs... look." I whispered taking her hands off of her face.

I made her lay her head on my chest while she cried into my shirt.

Our legs tangled up and I could feel her hand shaking against me.

I put a blanket over us covering. Before I knew it she was asleep.

I continued to set up our date while she slept. Not long after I grabbed her phone looking through videos we had together.

I wanted to post something on her account. So I did the video of both me and Katelyn playing soccer together at night.

I posted it and looked down to see Katelyn awake.

"Sorry did I wake you?" I whispered.

She shook her head no not moving. I wrapped my arms around her. Putting on Ice Age we both watched the movie.

*Ding*

"Oh that's my package." She whispered getting out of my arms.

"So... I got us... matching sweatshirt." She mumbled coming in.

"You don't have to wear it." She mumbled.

She gave me the sweatshirt and it said "Her lover." Hers said "she's mine lover."