Chapter 22

Anna's POV
I really wanted a dance before Katelyn left. So with all my courage I asked her.

When she said yes I blew out a breath of relief not wanting to make myself an embarrassment.

I lightly pulled her hand to the dance floor as she put her arms around my neck.

Thank god for the movies cause I would have not known how to dance. I put my hands on her waist as I felt her tense up but relax a few seconds later.

She was staring straight through my eyes. As if she was searching for lies.

"You okay?" I whispered and she snapped out of it.

She nodded her head before she laid it on my chest as we swayed through the music.

I wish this could last forever. I'm getting closer to her before I even know it. She trusts me... and I can't break the trust.

I looked around to see Lola staring at us in shock.

Before I knew it she dragged Madison over.

Katelyn however was zoned out in my arms trying to think.

I hope I didn't scare her... although I didn't want to move her or annoy her so I just swayed with her through the music.

Katelyn's pov
I don't know what my feelings are for Anna... but they are strong.

I'm just afraid she might mentally hurt me or I hurt her.

Right now I feel so safe with her arms wrapped on my waist.

I want this moment to last forever. Damn...

"Katelyn." Someone asked behind me.

I look to see who it was I saw Jaden's older brother who was pissed.

"Go away." I said.

He got closer and I could feel my body tense up against Anna's.

She pulled me behind her as she interlocked our fingers squeezing my hand.

"She said she didn't want to talk to you." Anna sternly said.

"Do I look like I care? My brother is beat up because of her." He said getting closer.

I gripped onto Anna's shoulder begging her not to.

I've felt his punches and they are strong to knock you out. I didn't knock out because I was drunk at the time.

He kept getting closer as I saw Anna's other fist get tighter. I've never actually seen Anna fight but for the looks of it. It's not her first rodeo and she looks like she won't hesitate to throw the first punch.

"Anna. Stop please." I whispered.

"You should tell your brother to keep his hands off woman without consent. It's fucking disrespectful and rude." Lola said coming up.

"Oh shut up girl!!" He yelled as he slapped Lola across the face.

I felt myself tense up as I grabbed Lola not her wanting to start a fight because of me.

"DYLAN WILSON! DID YOU JUST FUCKING HIT HER?!" Madison yelled as she punched him right across the face.

He was being pounded by Madison as her older brother got her off.