Chapter 37

Katelyn's pov
I didn't feel like drinking. I only had a couple shots but that was all. I grabbed a cup and poured apple juice and vodka mixed together.

I went upstairs and laid on my bed.

I studied what I needed to do for over the college studies and I edited a few photos just to earn some money.

I laid down and felt myself falling asleep.

~~~~~

*knocks*

"Shit..." I whispered waking up.

I got up to the door to see no one was there but a couple kissing and making out.

"Go away." I said and they went to another room.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to see 8 people playing Spin the bottle.

I saw Anna and her friends playing along with 3 others. I went to the kitchen and got me some more apple juice and vodka.

Lola and Madison then joined the group.

I watched from the kitchen and my eyes caught on Anna.

"spin the bottle." A girl said.

"It landed on Anna..." I heard Lola said.

I leaned against the counter as me and Anna's eyes were still locked.

"It landed on you Anna." I heard Lola say.

"ANNAAAAA!" I heard as the girls shook her.

I remember the other girl's name. Ella...

I saw Anna look at the girl then looked at me. I just stared and kept drinking.

Once I saw Anna start to get close to Ella I rolled my eyes and started to walk.

"Stay." I heard Madison say.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"She's not gonna kiss her. Look." She said guiding me back to the kitchen.

By now Anna was inches away from Ella's face.

"I'm sorry... I cant. Your a really pretty girl but I have my eyes set out for someone and and don't I don't wanna ruin that." Anna said pulling away just before they kissed.

"Wait really who?!" I heard one of Anna's friend yell.

"Oh my god." I said rolling my eyes.

I went back upstairs I went to the bathroom but before I could walk back into my room I was pulled into the extra bedroom.

"What- get off!" I yelled struggling to get out of the hands but I was pinned to the wall.

"Kate calm down it's just me." Anna said.

She released her grip on me letting me go.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To talk. I want to talk." She said.

"We have nothing to talk about." I whispered.

"Yes we do. Kate you have to trust me. I didn't cheat on you." She said while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Then what was that about Ashley?! You know ghosting me was a real good choice." I said sarcastically.

"I broke my phone. I couldn't remember you number. Plus you don't use social media." She said and she was right I don't.