Chapter 41

Eva's POV
"Hey Katelyn? You got any money? I kinda forgot mine." I asked.

"Uh yeah sure." She said

She gave me two 20's.

"Holy shit..." I whispered.

"If you need anymore I can buy it." She said walking away and going towards Anna.

I then saw her being stopped by Sab.

Sab's POV

"Hey. You think that you could help me?" I asked her and she nodded.

I dragged her all the way across the mall.

"What's up?" She asked.

"So which one should I get Anna?" I asked.

I looked at her and she had no expression.

"Well Anna likes these type of sweatshirts since it's more softer fabric and it's white. I think she might like this one." She said pulling a sweatshirt out.

How does she know so much about her...

"Cool." I said as we checked out.

We both walked back but before Katelyn got to Anna she was pulled away by Dev.

Dev's pov

"Hey boo. We need to get some food." I said and she nodded.

We both walked to the food court that was on the other side of where Sab went.

She was on her phone the entire time. I got a quick look from who it was.

The contact was named "Bubs <3"

As far as I'm thinking she's doing pretty well.

Once we reached she ordered Lola's and Madison's food first. While she got the food I ordered's the girls food except Anna.

For some reason she only got Lola's and Madison's food while we were walking back.

"Anna. Can we get food together?" She asked giving food to Lola and Madison.

She must be realizing what we are doing because that was a smart move.

Both Anna and Katelyn walked back to the food court with their hands interlocked.

"She's not bad." Sab said.

"We need something to actually happen. Like someone to kiss her." Emma said.

"Remember Anna told us not to take it far." I said.

"Yeah but what if we aren't taking it far... what if someone else is taking it too far." Eva said.

"If you guys want that to happen. I suggest you go talk to those girls." We heard Lola say as she was walking.

"The loyalty test? Yeah I made Anna do the same thing." She said.

"Watch and learn." Madison said as Lola walked over to a group of girls.

Lola's pov

"Hey girls!!" I yelled as everyone looked at me.

I knew what I was doing.

"So you guys know that Katie girl is here." I said and they had all their focus on me.

"Yeah. Her? She's so hot." I said and they shrugged.

"What about her?" Someone asked.