Chapter 64

Anna's POV
"Anna Shumate?" I heard standing up to see the doctor.

"Not much of the extra does of Saline went in. But we did go ahead and did the surgery. She should be fine." He said and I blew out a breath of relief.

"Umm no visitors for awhile..." he said and I was slightly disappointed but I get it.

"Anna... you should go refreshen and I'll open up visitors when you get back..." he said.

"But... what if something happens and I'm not there-" I said.

"She will be fine. Take a nap, get a shower. Eat some food." He said and I nodded.

"Take me home." I whispered to Eva sitting down next to her.

"What?" She asked me.

"Take me home..." I whispered as she understood me this time.

We both got up walking out the doors. Getting into her car I stared out the window while she drove.

I could feel myself about to fall asleep when the car stopped.

"You can go back... I might fall asleep." I said before getting out of the car.

I opened the door to our room seeing the bed have new sheets.

I grabbed a blanket and going into another room. I fell asleep in the guest bedroom forgetting about Eva.

Eva's POV
"Ann- Anna..." I whispered seeing her sleeping already.

I covered her up with a blanket laying her head on a pillow.

I closed the door and decided to sit on the couch and wait for her to wake up.

Felt myself falling asleep too.

Jaci's pov
"Look Jaci I-" Logan was saying.

"Just shut up... I don't need to talk to anyone right now." I said getting up and walking away.

I went up to the window seeing Katelyn's body laying on the bed with only shallow breathing.

"Miss..." I heard turning to see Dr. Coulson.

"You can go in. But only for 10 minutes... made a promise for no visitors but you seem reasonable" he said giving me a slight smile.

I nodded slipping into the room.

"Hey..." I whispered knowing she probably wasn't gonna hear me.

"I promised to take care of you even if hated me at the time... Dads are the worst..." I said sitting down next to her bed.

"I'll just say this right now... if Logan ever becomes like that... I will divorce him on the spot or break up with him." I said laughing a little at my own joke.

I scooted closer to her bed looking at her... seeing her slow breathing with the monitor going steadily.

"God... why you..." I mumbled.

I could feel myself building up emotions inside and I couldn't control the tears that were coming.

I grabbed ahold of her hand rubbing my thumb over the top of her hand.

"I love you..." I whispered giving her a small kiss on the forehead before getting up and leaving.

I slipped out the door while on the way getting me food from the vending machine.