Chapter 49

Katelyn's pov

"I'll order your special." I said as Anna was ordering hers.

I had a bad nightmare that Anna died or something. I can barely remember it anymore. I just remembering seeing Anna in a hospital and hearing the monitor high beep for the rest of the nightmare.

"Hey... Bubs you okay?" Anna asked snapping me out of my thoughts and sitting across from me.

I nodded as we both talked about random things.

"You know what... we should do..." Anna said has it looks as a lightbulb popped up.

"We should do a photo shoot. With this. I wanna post these." She said pulling out a camera.

It wasn't just any camera it was a old Polaroid that surprisingly still works.

"Oooh. Okay." I said smiling.

Before I knew it the camera flashed has a photo printed out.

She took it while fanning it out letting it complete.

It was a good photo of us.

She took out my wallet slipping the photo in and hand it back to me.

"I love it." I whispered.

We continued to talk but than we got our food and started digging in.

~~~~~

The food was amazing and Anna drove us somewhere out into the mountains by the beach.

"So... I know you've been wanting to do this for awhile and I know you haven't found the time to do this..." Anna said getting out a box.

"Here Bubs." She said giving me the gift.

I opened the box to see a brand new camera. It was the latest camera out.

The fujifilm X-T4

I've been using old cameras just to get the photo

I've been using old cameras just to get the photo. I edit them to make them look better.

"No fucking way. This cost at least 1,500" I said looking at her.

"Let's not talk about the price Bubs Cmon. Photoshoot!!" She yelled.

I've always liked taking photos of the horizon in the mountains. Whenever I had the free time I would take random photos and post them making money off of them after selling.

I got so many pictures of me and Anna. And even some on the Polaroid. I took pictures of the horizon and some of nature.

I never got a picture of myself but I did of Anna. We did get photos together on the Polaroid so that we would have memories to this day.

It was about 8:30 seeing that we both were back in the car.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked and she looked at me.