Chapter 8

Lola's pov
I saw Jaden pull Katelyn up. He was taking her to her bedroom which I thought Katelyn didn't want to hook up with him.

After 20 minutes passed I went up and I could hear slight screaming before getting muffled again.

"Katelyn?" I asked and all I could hear was Katelyn desperately screaming muffled.

I ran back downstairs to pull her brother up. Once we saw Jaden walk down fixing himself Logan dashed right at him.

I ran back upstairs to see Katelyn crying her eyes out.

"Katie... did he?" And she nodded her head.

I may be drunk but I am overly protective. Jaden took it way to fucking far and I'm about to throw hands.

Logan's pov
I was drunk when Lola was telling me something.

"It's Jaden... omg it's Jaden! I think he's raping her right now please LOGAN!" She yelled and I immediately went to protective mode.

We both saw Jaden walking down the stairs as I grabbed his shirt. I pulled him outside before throwing him down.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! DID YOU FUCKING RAPE HER?!" I yelled throwing punches.

He begged me to stop to let him say something. I had his shirt in my left hand and I was about to punch.

"She came on to me! I swear! I promise!!" He yelled getting up.

His face was all bloody and I let him go. I saw Anna with her shocked face. I ran upstairs to see Katelyn crying into Lola's shoulder.

"Please Katie... you have to fucking tell the truth. Did he rape you?" I questioned and she looked at me.

She opened her mouth but couldn't get the right words out. I just got mad... I finally slammed her door and went back down to see Jaden downstairs in the living room.

"JADEN!!" I yelled and everyone's attention was on me.

I ran tackling him to the ground repeatedly punching him over and over.

"YOU!! FUCKING!! RAPED!! HER!! YOU!! LIAR!!" I yelled punching him after every word.

"YOU RAPED MY LITTLE SISTER!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I yelled not letting him go.

I finally stopped letting him breathe. I looked around and everyone was staring.

"You raped who?" Haiden asked.

He was a good friend of Katelyn. I respect him for everything he's done for Katelyn.

"DAMMIT! FUCK YOU!" I yelled as I let a few tears escape.

Haiden dropped his cup before a couple of other people dragged him outside before beating his ass again.

I felt a hand on me I turned around angry but saw Anna.

"Is it true?" She asked as I stared at her.

I needed to blow off steam.

She runs upstairs. People were congratulating me but I thought the party should be over. Everyone went out of the house after what happened.

Anna's pov
I saw Jaden walk down the stairs fixing his shirt. Logan grabbed onto his shirt before going outside and throwing a few punches. I was shocked...

Logan ran inside and I went inside too. Jaden was flirting around with a couple guys until Logan came down.

He was furious and mad... he tackled Jaden to the ground. And after hearing his words repeat over and over in my head I panicked.

"YOU!! FUCKING!! RAPED!! HER!! YOU!! LIAR!!" He said punching after every word.

"YOU RAPED MY LITTLE SISTER!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" He yelled.

Everyone was shocked. I was shocked.

After haiden and even some of the soccer girls dragged him out before beating the fuck out of him I went up to Logan.

His hands was bloody and he was wiping his hands on his clothes.

I asked him and he just stared at me.

I ran upstairs to see Katelyn and Lola together. They both looked to me before Katelyn broke down again.

"I... I am so sorry Katelyn..." I said and she was just crying into Lola's shoulder.

Lola shook her head no as I felt useless.

I gave her a piece of paper that was my phone. If she needed to call me I would be here faster than speed of light.

I left and saw Bella.

"I'm so sorry..." she said before giving me a hug.

We both walked outside and a senior took us home. I would need to come back for my car so I decided to have a sleep over with Bella and she would drive me first thing in the morning to get my car.

Katelyn's pov
I felt so filthy... dirty... I felt like I was used and than threw away. I hated physical affection but the fact that I was being hugged I didn't go crazy.

Lola gave me clothes and I just fell back crying my hardest again.

"I'm so sorry babes." Lola said as she held onto me.

I was crying into her chest as she rubbed my back.

"I love you babes... but go to sleep please..." she asked as I laid my head in her neck.

I felt myself drift off as I laid my entire body on Lola. She was 5'7 so she was definitely taller and could take my weight.

My head snuggled into her neck as she was rubbing my back.

Lola's pov
I fucking hate him.

I'm thinking of calling Anna to be with Katelyn for the day tomorrow. Me and the soccer team has got a bone to pick on Jaden.

I texted the entire gc and told them to meet up at the park and they all agreed. We forgot to put Anna in the gc but she doesn't need to know about this.

She just needs to be here with Katelyn.

After I heard soft snores from Katelyn I just held her tighter.

Katelyn didn't fucking do anything which really makes me mad. My poor babes didn't do anything and it makes me mad even thinking about it.