Chapter 12

Anna's POV
I woke up with my arms wrapped around Katelyn's waist.

I didn't want to wake her up so I grabbed my phone and scrolled through TikTok.

My account was gaining but I never posted Katelyn. I don't think she knows about this account... to be honest I don't think anyone knows about me on TikTok which was relieving because I hate to be asked constant questions about my life.

"Morning..." Katelyn said in her morning voice and getting out of my arms.

Holy shit I thought I was bouta fucking melt at her voice.

"Morning." I replied.

It was a few minutes after I realized Katelyn was staring at the ceiling but her mind was somewhere else.

"Hey whatcha thinking bout?" I asked putting my phone down.

"N-Nothing." She stuttered coming back into reality.

"Wow now who is stuttering??" I asked as she threw a pillow at my face.

"Fuck you." She said getting out of bed.

She went to the bathroom while I waited on her bed. Lola came busting in.

"Oh hello." I said looking up from my phone.

"Soooo. How did it go?!" She yelled.

"It went well? Why was it suppose to be fun?" I asked.

Katelyn stepped out of the bathroom shocked to see Lola.

"Hey Lola." Katelyn said as she threw me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"You can put your clothes in the dryer downstairs." She said going back into the bathroom to change.

"Okay." I replied getting up.

I walk into her closet... and holy shit she has over 100 sweatshirts. This girl dresses homeless for fucks sakes.

Lola came in and shut the door while I was confused.

"Why are you in here?" I asked as she a smile creeped on her face.

"Did anything happened between you and her?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Did she wake up in distress??" She asked and I got really confused.

"Dude wha-" I was saying when she cut me off.

"Did she?? Please just tell meee." She whined and I shook my head no to her question.

Lola got excited and grabbed a sweatshirt off the hanger and went out.

"What the fuck..." I whispered changing.

Lola's pov
The reason why I wanted Anna to spend the night with Katelyn was to see if Katelyn would have a nightmare with Anna.

SHE DIDNT OHHHH FUCKKKKKK THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHERRR!!

"KATIEEEEE!" I yelled going into the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" She yelled as she only had a boxers on.

She quickly grabbed a towel covering herself before I even looked.

"Dude we have seen each other naked before." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"YEAH WHEN WERE LIKE 4!" She yelled.

When I figured out Katelyn was going to LA my parents were already planning to move to LA before.

When me and Katelyn found out we literally cried for hours while we watched movies.

"PLEASE! YOUR WEARING BOXERS! ITS NOTHING BAD!" I yelled as she pushed me out of the bathroom.

I saw Anna laughing a little bit.

"Oh. So you think this is funny?!" I yelled grabbing a pillow and smacking her with it.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! NO VIOLENCE!" Katelyn yelled as she came out with some shorts with her boxers showing and a sport bra.

I looked to see Anna and she had her eyes glued to Katelyn's body.

Katelyn went to her closet getting a sweatshirt out and putting it on.

"So what are we doing today??" I asked jumping on her bed.

"For god sakes get down before you hurt yourself dammit!" She said throwing a pillow at my face.

I fell on the bed and Anna made the biggest laugh causing Katelyn to smile a little bit.

"CAN WE PRETTY PLEASEEEEE GO TO THE MALL!!!!" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Woman if you keep rolling your eyes you might as well find your brain too." She said and she smacked me with a pillow.

"Fuck you." She said smacking me repeatedly with a pillow.

She finally stopped which cause Anna to start laughing again.

"You really want to go to the mall?" She asked and I nodded my head aggressively.

"Fine. BUT! PLEASE DONT GO TO EVERY FUCKING STORE THERE ISSSS!!" She whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Ughhh fineeee." I said as I got up excitedly.

"Anna you coming?" Katelyn asked.

"If you want me to." She replied.

"I don't care." Katelyn yelled as she ran down the stairs.

"PLEASE ANNA COME WITH USSSS!" I yelled and she laughed.

"Sure." I said and I looked to Katelyn as she smiled a little more.

"Umm you guys want to pickup Starbucks on the way?! I don't wanna cook!" Katelyn yelled and I shook my head a lot.

"Okay let's get going!!" Katelyn yelled grabbing the keys.

Me and Anna followed her to her car.