Chapter 21

Katelyn's pov
My parents had gotten a hotel because they were actually coming down to do business with some people.

Logan had gone out with the boys and was gonna sleep over.

It was a dance that we were Invited too. A formal dance that Madison's older brother was hosting.

It was like winter formal but only for certain people. Which is most of the school.

"OH MY GOD WHAT DO I WEAR!?" I yelled.

"OMG I HAVE THE PERFECT THING!" Lola yelled coming up.

She pulled a navy blue shirt dress.

This dress but the bottom cut off until half the femur bone

"PLEASE! WEAR IT!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god fine." I said as I grabbed the dress putting it on.

I came out and Lola's eyes shot straight at me.

"NAVY BLUE IS YOUR COLOR! UGH I KNEW IT!" She yelled as I laughed.

"Cmon. Here I wanna do your makeup." She said dragging me to the bathroom and sitting me down.

She went for the dark blue navy pallet as she put on light makeup on but making it visible.

"I swear if you don't look any better at prom I'm gonna smack you." She said making me laugh.

"Girl you look so fucking hot. Even I would date you." She said as I rolled my eyes.

Lola actually came out last summer as she reveal Madison as her girlfriend. She came out as bisexual.

I knew that they started dating cause they obviously made it visible for me to see. Although Haiden was sad, he found out he had a crush on Carlie Reed and they started dating.

Me on the other hand came out as Lesbian. After that night of the party I completely turned my back on boys.

For myself... I have no feelings. I don't want feelings but I know I'm gonna fall for someone soon. To be honest I think I know who I'm gonna fall for...

"Cmon let's go." Lola said as she took my hand.

We got in the car as I texted Anna. Once we got there Lola went to her girlfriend as I roamed around the room.

I sat down at the table with the soccer team as they all were on dresses complimenting mine as I complimented theirs.

"Hey beautiful." Someone said behind me.

I looked up to see a guy in a tuxedo as he made a small bow.

"May I offer you a dance?" He asked. I smiled and nodded