Chapter 5

Katelyn's pov

"Hey bitch! Look okay you need to throw a party!! Like Friday after the game!" Lola yelled running to me.

I was putting my bag into my locker.

"Why?" I asked

"This guy wants a party... and he's really like hot... AND this will get a chance with Anna!!" She yelled.

"Okay shut your damn mouth! I'm not falling for Anna's little flirt trick." I said putting my hand over her mouth.

"Are you lying?" She asked.

"No! After having Ashley I am not trusting anyone else!" I said grabbing my books.

"Oh cmonnnn PLEASEEEE!!" She yelled.

"OKAY FINE! DAMN! CHILL OUT!" I said annoyed.

"Okay great I'll invite the entire school!" She said typing on her phone.

"WAIT NO-" I yelled but she had already sent the text.

Everyone was saying yes and partying about the party.

"Omg." I said rolling my eyes.

"ALCOHOL! MAYBE YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH A GIRL!" She yelled running the other direction.

"Whyyyyyy." I asked putting my forehead against the locker.

"Hey you okay?" Someone asked and I turned to see Anna.

"Oh. Hey. Yeah no Lola just invited the entire school to my house for a party..." I said shutting my locker.

"Ooh yikes." Anna said.

Those same blue eyes I saw at the beach made me have flashbacks of what happened.

"Hey... uhh you have been staring and the bell already rung?" She asked nervously.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry... I spaced out." I said in embarrassment.

We both walked to 1st period.

~~~~

Before 4th period I was in my locker like I do everyday usually.

"Hey..." a boy said behind me.

"Well hello Jaden." I said putting my stuff away.

Jaden. Popular in the school. Captain of the football team obviously. He's been wanting to hook up with me since. He hasn't asked in a long time which surprised me.

He apparently gets anything he wants. All he has to do is manipulate his way in.

"So party on Friday right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yep unfortunately." I said.

"Well maybe we can learn more about each other there." He said smirking.

"Yeahhh I don't plan on hooking up with someone... especially with boys." I said quietly saying the last part.

I could tell he got a little upset.

"Why?" He asked with a little attitude in his tone.

"Because I just don't feel like it. Okay? Damn." I said and he got closer to me.

"You sure?" He said as he grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Yeah No! It's like I'm straight!" I said sarcastically.