I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)

Start from the beginning

"You didn't tell me you were this good."

"You didn't too."

They didn't know how long they were dancing to the music in the background but they could care less about that. Their gazes were on each other, hands holding onto the other male, the song that they chose playing in the background; everything was perfect.

The more they danced to the song, the more their bodies got closer, and soon, their foreheads touched and their eyes were no longer on each other instead it was on their lips. They leaned in, still not noticing how close they were until they finally connected as one.

Their lips danced on each other, moving in sync as they swayed to the beat of the music in the background. Hyunjin's hands were placed firmly on the younger's waist, not letting go; afraid that Felix would disappear if he did.

When they pulled away, they stayed like that; gazing in each other's eyes with nothing but pure love and adoration for each other. Felix gave Hyunjin an infectious smile that caused him to do a small one too before diving in for another kiss; they were all too happy for finally letting their feelings out and were relieved that the other male felt the same.

"I like you, Felix."

"I like you too, Hyunjin."

That was almost a year ago; now, they were in suits and waltzing for the last time since it's their prom night. The night where they will spend the last few moments together as high schoolers.

Hyunjin took in Felix's features; his eyes were filled with sadness but also love for the taller, his freckles that were scattered on his cheeks like stars, his lips quivering slightly but stopped once the older's fingers were placed gently on it. "Let's dance the night away, yeah?" he spoke in a hushed voice, smiling a bit in hopes to cheer the younger up.

Felix broke into a wide grin, his eyes turning into small crescents and small wrinkles appearing at the side. "Let's dance like it's our last."

And they did.

Hyunjin chuckled softly, pulling the other male closer; again, scared that if he let go, he would disappear. He remembered the first time he saw Felix when he picked the younger up a few hours ago before prom started. He himself was wearing a black suit in which his blazer was sprinkled with glitter, making it dashing and bright while Felix had put on a red suit along with a black choker which made him look exquisite and sexy; Hyunjin could barely take his eyes off of him and he was basically drooling over the freckled male.

They remembered that they were having fun with their friends; the pop music blasting in the background while liquor was being passed from person to person. Hyunjin and Felix stuck to each other, sometimes dancing and maybe even stealing a few kisses here and there while their friends gag their hearts out jokingly seeing the happy couple displaying their love out in the public.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine! I can't believe it's the last day of us being students."

"Yeah, time flies fast."

"I'm going to miss you, though..."

"We'll keep in touch, don't worry."

Of course, everyone has their different paths once they graduated high school; Hyunjin and Felix were no different.

Hyunjin got a college offer from one of the best dancing schools in Canada and he would be crazy not to accept it while Felix was heading back to Australia with Chan to continue his studies there. So, their plans really clashed with each other wanting to see each other.