I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, and he's also going to be the one replacing you for the next round," Felix informed which made the taller look at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

As the freckled boy was busy cleaning off the dried blood and bandaging whatever that needs to be bandaged, the younger boy, Ni-Ki decided to answer, "Because you look like shit and I doubt that you can even race properly like that."

Hyunjin's eyes furrowed at the younger, "Okay, one, that's rude and two, how old are you even?"

Felix snickered, "Get used to that."

The blonde then stood up after he was done and clasped his hands together, "Right, Hyunjin?"

The taller hummed in response as he put on his shirt back. "Jeongin will be replacing you in the next race," he said again. "Your wounds need time to heal and if you race like this, you won't be able to be in the top 5."

"But won't they notice that it's not me?" Hyunjin questioned, "I registered with my name only, right?"

"Hm, not really," Jeongin butted in, "I didn't tell you this but this event is a team kind of competition so I signed us both in."

"I'm getting confused," the taller said as he looked at the freckled boy, hoping to get a proper explanation on this.

Felix came back from wherever he was with a glass of water. He handed it to Hyunjin before sitting back down on the coffee table, "First, tell me what you know about this whole event."

The taller gulped down the water, finally having something to hydrate himself before replying, "Well, it's one of the biggest racing competitions for bikers. That's what I know...except for their harsh rules."

"And it's usually an individual type of competition," he adds later.

Felix nodded, "That's what they usually do but for some reason, this year they're holding it as a team kind of event, thus why Jeongin will be helping you out for the next race while you recover."

Hyunjin shook his head, "It's dangerous. They're throwing literal fireballs at you while you're racing. He could get hurt."

"Aww," Jeongin placed a hand on his chest, "you care about me?"

"I don't what to be responsible for your death," the taller rolled his eyes, causing some of them to chuckle.

"It's alright," Felix reassured, "he'll be tagging along behind Seungmin who will be replacing me for the next round."

"You're not going to race?"

"After the first round of bikers had their races," Sunoo started, "the next round that will have a new set of bikers will start theirs the next day. We have three rounds in total for each race."

"Why wasn't this stated in the letter?" Hyunjin asked as he turned to face the white haired-male beside him.

"It was but you never read it properly," Jeongin sighed, "you just saw that you got chosen and threw it away."

"Anyways," Seungmin interrupted, "me, Jeongin, and Sunoo would be the next racers for the second-round tomorrow night. So, wish us luck."

"Wait, you didn't tell me what these two are doing here," the taller pointed to the pink-haired male and his friend in front of him.

"Remember when I said I wanted to get everyone in on this," the freckled boy asked to which Hyunjin only nodded. "They were the first ones we talked to and they were in on it straight away."

"We're here to find the rest of our group," Ni-Ki joined in and Sunoo seemed to have a pained expression at the mention of their members. "Jungwon and Jay went missing three years ago after they won."