28: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

En başından başla

"No" not that I know of.

"Was she unhappy these past days?"

She was always laughing and smiling whenever I saw her but only she knows what goes through behind the smile. How much pain she has bottled up in her heart and how much her panic attacks are severe.

"Yes"

"Is she mentally alright?"

My eyes snapped up to him and I abruptly got up.

"Are you saying that she's crazy?! Are you saying that she's mentally ill?!" I shouted on his face spitting the words at him and he instantly shook his head.

"Of course not sir, but I think she should talk to a therapist as it will help her. Looking at her state I don't think she's in a good headspace. Maybe she needs a change of environment or something that will make her genuinely happy"

I stepped away from him but not before shooting him another glare.

He turned towards Levi. "Remember what I said. And if it gets out of hand, bring her to the hospital" he nodded and guided the doctor out the door.

My breath wavered as I sat down beside her on the bed, stroking her hair.

Why did she do such a thing?

Why would she do such a thing?

Is it because of me?

My face was distorted into a hurtful expression as I see her laying there on the bed.

I don't like her in this position. Not at all.

I like her being goofy and cheerful, getting on my nerves.

I leaned back on the headboard and shut my eyes, pinching my nose bridge.

She's been acting like this since the evening.

What happened at the office?

My eyes opened and I reached for my phone from the side table.

I called my assistant and she instantly picked up.

"Yes sir"

"Olivia, what happened today at the office with Azariah. Give me. Every. Fucking. Detail" my voice was harsh and stern.

I heard a shuffle in the background.

"Sir, I don't know what happened to ma'am, but someone came to see her today."

My ears perked up and I sat straight, "Who?"

"Uh.. Let me check...." I heard her flip through pages, "Yeah. Said his name was Rodriguez Serene or something."

My hand gripped my phone hard. "Sir?"

"Send me the footage to my office right fucking now!" I shouted and removed the phone off my ear, throwing it right at the wall making it shatter.

"Fuck!" My fists balled on their own accord as I was now shaking from anger.

No wonder why that motherfucker wasn't at his home today.

I heard my laptop ping and saw that she had sent me the notification.

I clicked on it and watched the video.

~◌~✤✤~◌~

AZARIAH SERENE:

I felt my body paralyzed. As much as I tried to move it, I couldn't. It just wouldn't move!