28: •̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

Start from the beginning

"You're nothing but a disgusting bitch!"

The words were engulfing me in my mind and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

My eyes shot open and I clutched my throat tightly, just trying to breathe.

"Oh God, Oh God" I wheezed out as I felt tears in my eyes and I saw the walls of the room coming closer.

I felt like I was trapped and the only thing I could do was stand up to go outside and leave this room but as soon as I stood up, my knees gave up and I fell on the floor, face first with my tears spilling from my eyes.

I couldn't breathe, I felt my heart racing and dropping.

My whole body was shaking vigorously and my tears were inevitable.

I dragged myself to my night table where there were fresh fruits in a basket and a knife was sitting beside it.

I grabbed the knife with shaky hands and whimpered as my hands couldn't tighten around it.

I removed the hand that was clutching my throat and laid it flat, exposing my wrist.

I don't know what happened next and I just saw blood spilling everywhere and my intense breathing.

The door of my room was broken off it's hinges as a figure entered the room. I heard someone make their way to me.

"Fuck, shit. Zemen!"

My head rolled to my side as I felt someone picking me up in their arms and then all I felt was blackness around me.

~◌~✤✤~◌~

ZEMEN ACÉTTA:

I picked up her petite body in my arms and her head rolled to her side as I rushed her out her bedroom with her bleeding wrist which was hanging down her waist with blood dripping from it.

"Call the doctors right now!" I ordered Levi and he nodded instantly, taking his phone out.

I took her to my room and laid her down on the bed not caring if she was staining the sheets.

I opened my drawer where the bandages are kept which I mostly use after my ring fights.

I took two out and wrapped them around her hand, applying pressure trying to control the bleeding before she runs out of blood.

"Levi!" I roared and he came running to my room.

"Did you fucking call them?!" He nodded and spoke with a shaky voice.

"Y-yes, I did.... They will be here-" the bell rang and he darted down the stairs rushing the doctors upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

"She bled a lot and is not totally out of danger. She's lucky the cut wasn't deep enough to harm her veins. Try to keep her stress free and don't indulge her in any kind of tiring exercise, make sure she eats and stays healthy."

I looked back at Azariah who was sleeping soundly on my bed looking beautiful as ever with her wrist all stitched and bandaged up.

"I have a few questions though, Mr. Acétta." I sighed.

"Ask away" I kept looking at her not once taking my eyes off her.

"Was she caused any stress for her to commit suicide?"