"Not to be a dickhead but you do realise he has to stay right?" Todoroki asked.
"Huh?" I looked at him.
"You promised the parents that you'd both be here and they trust him because he's a teacher" he explained.
"Alright fine, go home and get some pyjamas and a change of clothes and be back here by 8 that's when everyone will be here" I said.
"Ok" his smiled only grew, Mic and Midnight left with him. I looked down at the flowers and smiled.
"NO!" I pushed them away "he tried to play me, I don't like him"
"They're such nice flowers" Fuyumi walked over to me.
"They are" I smiled "I'm going to go put them in some water"
"I'll do it" Rei said.
"Alright" I handed them to her and she walked away with them. Everyone scattered again.

I turned around and Dabi was still standing there staring at me.
"Y/n you're scaring me" he approached me "do you actually want me to leave?"
"Yes" I sighed "please, go spend time with your family or-"
"I'll do that later, I just don't understand why you want me to leave, I fucked him before you guys were even together"
"Toya, I know that, it's the fact that you knew what was going on and didn't warn me and let me fall for him just so you could see him again, that's why I'm mad at you"
"But you've never been mad at me before?"
"I guess there's a first thing for everything"
"Y/n I'm so sorry" he put his arms around my waist "I understand why you're mad and I regret what I did, it was selfish and I apologise, I love you too much to lose you"
"Um what do you mean by that?" Todoroki walked back over "love like-"
"As a friend dickhead" Dabi snapped "anyway will you please forgive me, I can't live without you"
"We'll talk about that later" I moved his hands "please leave"
"Alright" he sighed and portal opened up and he left.

I walked away with an emotionless expression.
"Are you Ok?" Todoroki followed behind me.
"Yeah" I sighed "just drained"
"Are you sure you still want to host the sleepover?"
"Yeah I want you guys to have fun, I'm going to quickly go get ready then I'll get everything ready" we stopped in front of my room.

~time skip~

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I walked through the house, setting up the rooms and checking if everything was ready. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Aizawa was staring back at me.
"Hi" he blushed.
"Hi" I allowed him in "so um there's not enough rooms so you'll have to stay with me" I said "I'll sleep on the floor"
"No no it's fine, I will" he insisted. We both stopped and looked at each other. I quickly slapped him across the face.
"Why did you have to play me" I scoffed "and why do I still like you?" I walked away.
"Y/n what are we?" He followed me.
"We're not together but if I see you fucking with anyone else" I stopped and turned to him "they're dead"
"Alright" his blush thickened "s-so we're not together but you own me?"
"Yes exactly that" I smiled "I'm happy you caught on"
"Y/n what can I do to make it up to you?" He asked.
"Buy her puppy" Endeavor said "then transfer £25k to her account" Aizawa quickly got out his phone.
"Don't actually-" a notification came up on my phone. I checked it and he actually sent me the money "Nooo I don't want-"
"Shit give it to me" Todoroki appeared behind his dad.
"Shush" I sent it back "what you can do is promise that you're not going to fuck me over and actually mean it"
"Y/n I'm genuinely sorry, I promise that during our relationship that I wasn't looking for Dabi constantly and I really did enjoy being with you, please let me make it up to you" I stared at him.
"I want the puppy" I said.
"I'll be right back" he started running towards the door.