Chapter 3 - Losing Her

With her hand tight around Yelena's wrist, Vienna dragged her sister into the crowed street full of aliens. Though, she guessed they were the aliens really, tourists on someone else's planet. But the point still stands, all crowds are the same. Vienna stopped running the moment they got surrounded by the citizens.

First rule of going on the run. Walk, don't run.

"What are you doing?" Yelena asked, readjusting herself after running into the back of her sister.

"My sobirayemsya ukrast' korabl'," (we're going to steal the ship) Vienna told her, checking her surroundings to see where Carol was.

She watched with a smirk as Carol  looked around the crowd for them. To their fortune, she was approach by some children calling her name in an excited manner.

"You really want to piss her off?" Yelena asked, looking between Carol and her sister's sinister smile, "she could grab that ship by the wing and throw us right back here, that's if we can even fly it."

"Worth it," Vienna said, turning away from looking at Carol and walking in the opposite direction.

---

"Why do we have to go the long way?" Yelena complained, following Vienna up the side of a building to sneak through the top corridor, "I thought you were the best, can't we just go back the same way?"

"I could, but I have to think of you too," Vienna told her, pulling herself through a window, "You're flat footed, we'd never get past."

"Take that back," Yelena said, pausing half way through the window to stare her sister down, "I am not."

Vienna didn't blink, she simply glanced down at the floor where Yelena was going to step down to. With an eye roll, Yelena stepped down with a heavy step, making a loud tap as she hit the floor.

"Shut up," Yelena snapped, not looking up to see Vienna's smug face, "that was a misstep."

Vienna gave a mockingly serious nod as she walked past Yelena to lead her through the corridor. They were going in a loop to make sure they avoided Captain Marvel. They couldn't afford to get noticed before they got off the planet. Even then it would probably be best to go through one of those portal things they had gone through to get to where they were. What was it Carol had called them? Jumps?

Sacrifice had been all Vienna knew. While she didn't particularly want to steal from Carol, betraying her felt like a necessary evil if it meant they got to Natasha faster. That was her only goal. The only thing that filled her head now that they were so close. She would get her back. Whatever it took.