As I made my way to Jake's class I ran into Sharon. She was the last person I wanted to see. She'd always been rude and unkind to me even though I'd done nothing to her. As I mumbled a small apology to her, I was immediately alarmed as I when I took in her appearance. Her eyes were red, her face was bruised and there were tears streaming down her cheeks as she hiccuped in sobs.

"Oh my god, Sharon what happened?" I asked feeling on edge. Although I didn't care much for her that didn't mean that I wished ill will on her.

"I-I-I," she sobbed.

I pulled her around to the wall so that I could get a better look at her. If she fell down at least she wouldn't fall back and hit her head. I could catch her if I needed to from this angle.

"I'm going to get you to the nurse's office, okay?" I said.

She immediately shook her head. Her eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as she protested.

"You're badly injured. You don't have to tell me what happened, but you need to get checked out. You might have some serious injuries," I said. She could barely talk. Maybe she had brain damage. I needed to get her to a medical professional as soon as possible.

I grabbed one of her arms and put it around my shoulder. I could feel her resisting as I tugged her along, but I didn't care. Now that I'd seen her it was my responsibility to make sure she got the proper treatment she needed.

"T-they're. Outs-side," Sharon said.

"Who's outside?" I asked.

"I'm s-sorry," she sobbed.

"You don't have to apologize to me, Sharon. You did nothing wrong," I said.

"I'm sorry. So so sorry," she cried.

We had to pass the front office to get to the nurses office. I could peak out of the window and see if whoever she was talking about was still there. I didn't know if I'd be able to stop them without exposing myself, but I was sure going to try. Sharon was scared beyond her senses. It only got worse the closer we got to the front of the school.

"N-n-no," she said as she tried to pull away.

"It's okay, Sharon," I said as we passed by the front office. They'd probably think we were coming from P.E. class. I was closer to the window so they wouldn't be able to see how badly beaten she was. The most important thing was getting her to the nurse. I could explain to the front office if they had any questions later.

I looked out of the front windows and the parking lot was pretty bare.

"Do you see them out there?" I asked Sharon. She took a step back as she nodded in response.

"D-don't go out there," she pleaded.

"Where are they?" I asked.