I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)

Start from the beginning

"That's where you're wrong, bro."

"Whatever, it's how I think it is. You can't stop me."

"Fine but- come with me tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I want to introduce you to some friends."

"Jisung."

"It'll be fun!"

In the end, Minho caved and met up with some of Jisung's friends. Hyunjin, his fellow dance member from the club, was there and Seungmin who was the class president was there too. Jisung introduced him to Changbin and Jeongin who he got to know later on were dating.

There were two more people that were coming but there were running late but that didn't stop all of them from having fun. They talked and got to know each other and Minho was appreciative that none of them asked him any personal questions or had said anything about him being emotionless.

He was having a good time and did not regret his decision on meeting Jisung's friends. Then, it got even better when the two friends that Jisung mentioned finally arrived. Minho's eyes immediately got fixed on the boy with striking blonde hair who had wrapped his hands around his other friend's hand when they came.

They both made eye contact with each other and the cute blonde broke away first with red coating his cheeks. Minho had to chuckle to himself, he found someone interesting now. By looking at the younger, the older dancer thought that maybe he could have a little fun with him; he won't feel anything anyway so there's no problem there.

"Hey, I'm Jisung's and Hyunjin's friend. My name is Minho."

"Oh, hello! You can call me Felix."

From small talks turned into late-night calls, hang out with friends turned into private outings, meeting up after classes or work turned into walking each other to their destinations. It felt slow but fast at the same time and Minho wasn't going to complain. Felix was something and the older just found him drawn even more.

Few months into their friendship, he has gotten closer to the freckled boy; closer than anyone he knew. He knew things about Felix while the younger also knew things about him. Minho didn't know how he came to spilling about his family to Felix but he would be lying if he said that he didn't like it.

Minho was surprised he didn't ask Felix out yet. Usually, when he sees something interesting or someone that had caught his eye, he would be straightforward and take them out on a date within the first week. But with Felix, he found himself wanting to take the time to know the younger.

And when the older actually wanted to ask Felix out, he got nervous; which confuses him a lot. He wouldn't care what the other person felt, if they rejected then he would move on and go to someone else. For some reason, he didn't want Felix to turn him down.

He only gained confidence in taking him out for a date is when he overheard a conversation between Jisung and Hyunjin; about Felix taking an interest in the older. So, with that information, he knew that the younger won't turn him down so he went along with his plan.

In the end, Felix said yes and they went on a few dates but still stayed private first; both didn't want to say anything to their friends yet until it was confirmed that they were going to get serious. Minho agreed only because he thought that they weren't going to last and it would lessen the drama when they broke up.

But he was wrong again when they celebrated their first few months together; it was longer than any of Minho's past relationships. Despite being the one that broke things off, he just couldn't leave Felix. The younger was still so interesting to him and he has just fallen deeper into whatever the freckled boy was making him feel.