I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)

Start from the beginning

And when they announced their relationship to everyone, Chan was definitely heartbroken. It was no secret to him that he had fallen for Felix, his best friend since they were children. How could he not why he was with the most beautiful and precious person almost all the time? Hell, both their parents even thought they were right for each other.

But of course, Chan had to go through the denial stage. Sure, his parents always thought him that everyone is equal and had been raised to have an open mind, his sexuality wasn't a problem; it was the fact that he was falling in love with his best friend.

He has heard many stories about how getting together with your best friend always ends in heartbreak and not only will he lose his love, but he'll also lose their friendship. Chan didn't want their friendship to end just because of feelings that he had for the younger. So, he dug his feelings deep in his heart and tried to not think of Felix as anything more than a friend; obviously, he failed to do so since each time he was with the younger, his feelings would grow more.

Luckily for Chan, Felix was known to be quite oblivious to things so hiding his feelings from the younger was easy. His friends caught on though; once backing him into a corner to ask about what was going on between him and Felix.

"Hey- What? Changbin what's going on?"

"You, I want to know what's going on with you."

"I'm going to need you to explain further than that."

"Hyung, I can see your lovey dovely eyes at him. You're basically screaming the words, 'I like you' to everyone."

"What? You want a confession out of me or something?"

"Well, yes?"

"Fine, I guess I do have something for Felix."

"You guess?"

"Look, I don't know, alright? I can't tell whether what I'm feeling is platonic or something more."

"It's so obvious for you, Hyung!"

"No, it's actually really hard."

"The answer is already written down; you just choose not to see it. Whatever, but you need to be quick because I think Minho is already coming on to him."

Chan didn't think that Minho was interested in Felix in the first place but when he got a surprise visit from Felix at his place to tell them about the pair being together, Chan felt his heart was breaking into two. He remembered the pure joy he saw on Felix's face when he was talking about how they got together in the first place.

The younger explained that they were alone practicing for a dance and when the moment became intimate, Minho took the chance to confess right there. While Felix was talking so much about the older dancer, Chan could do nothing but nod and smile; he needed to be happy for his best friend.

Even though it was killing him that he had lost his chance, he knew that if Felix was happy, then he would be; he just needed time to get over the pain.

But for some reason, Chan was a bit suspicious of Minho. The older dancer was known to be a heartthrob and all of the people he dated always ended up crying because he broke up with them within a month or so. So, for a person who doesn't seem to be serious with anyone be with someone like Felix, he got concerned.

But Chan didn't take this to Felix, no he just couldn't. He knew the younger would be upset and he didn't want that. So, he decided to keep quiet and hope for the best, well, worst because he secretly that Minho would mess up and Chan would swoop in to take Felix away.