One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)

Start from the beginning

As he entered the living space, he was hit with the mixture scent of rose and vanilla in the atmosphere. He placed his stuff on a nearby chair and took off his coat while walking over to the kitchen to grab a drink.

He took a few ice cubes and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar. As he poured his drink into the glass, he noticed the sliding door to the balcony was opened and the wind was blowing into his penthouse.

"If you're going to trespass my house, at least close the door," Jisung stated as he went to the balcony with his drink in his hand and closed it, "where are you?"

"In here," a muffled voice coming in the direction of his bedroom replied.

The werewolf followed the voice and when he walked into his room, he saw a pile of clothes on the floor and his closet opened; someone took his clothes again. At the corner of his eye, he saw the lights in his bathroom were turned on and the scent of rose and vanilla was stronger now.

He walked into the bathroom and was confronted with a delightful sight. There, the one and only Lee Felix in Jisung's bathtub; water filled to the brim with bubbles surrounding his petite body. He had a glass of red wine in hand and was wearing a red robe; he didn't bother taking it off.

"Why are you wearing one of my robes while in the tub?" Jisung asked as he leaned against the wall and looked at Felix.

"No reason," the fairy simply replied as he took a sip out of his drink.

"You know that we take it off when we bathe right?"

"Wouldn't you like the sight?"

Jisung scoffed and drank a bit of his whiskey before settling it down on the sink, "Why are you here?"

"Can't a fairy visit?" Felix placed one of his arms on the surface of the tub and rested his head against the palm of his hands.

"You've got the nerves to show up here after what you did," Jisung gritted his teeth as his eyes stared intensely towards the blonde fairy. "Speaking of that; what's the whole purpose?"

"You're so lame," the younger whines and sighs after, "I came to visit you and the first thing you talk to me is about work."

"It's not work, you stole from me."

"Whatever, I did it because I had to," Felix stated and brought his glass to his lips.

"What could you possibly need those parts for?" Jisung crossed his arms. "Last time I checked; you have enough weapons to build a goddamn machine if you wanted to."

Felix quirked his eyebrows at the wolf, "You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"There's a new nation raising." The fairy blurted out, making Jisung furrow his eyebrows.

"What?"

"A new nation," Felix repeated, "they only come out at night and they feed off blood."

"What are they?"

"Vampires. At least, that's what they call themselves."

Jisung looked down at his feet as he processed the new information. A new nation? Were they bad? Are they going to bring trouble to both communities? Why was this happening now? "How much do you know about them?"

"They're strong," Felix started, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his chin on top of them. "They killed off my territory in the east."

Jisung's ears perked up and he looked at Felix, "How?"