A Lovely Vacation

Start from the beginning

All of that, and I was not even expecting what was gonna happen later.

Later that night, we had to go to bed. There's a few rooms in the house. James has his own room for now. "Where...am I gonna sleep?" I asked. Matt looked back at me. We both where in the hallway, and James was probably in the room playing more games. "Oh... never thought of that yet..."

"Um... Maybe you can share the bed with James?"

My face went EXTREMELY red. "U-uh? WhaT? UH..w- I'll sleep with you instead-"

He laughed. "Why? You can't handle being in the same bed as him?"

I blushed harder. "Shut up!" I said.

"Well, you still can't sleep with me, my bed is a twin size, both of us surely can't fit on it"

I knew he was right. Last time we stayed over, i tried sleeping with him, but every 10 minutes one of us would fall off the bed.

I knew I had to go with it. I had to sleep with James, apparently the bed in his room, is a full size.

Well shit.

****

I walked into James's room. "James you here?" I asked. I pushed the door open, and saw James completely shirtless, standing near a cabinet, taking cloths out. My face went so freaking red, as I saw his belly, that was completely bloated from all the food he ate.

I sware, my face was about to explode. He heard me come in, and turned around. "Oh hey" He said.

I tried to hide my blush as I walked past him over to the bed. "Rude" He jokingly said. "Can't even say hi back"

All I did was sit on the bed.

James chuckled. "Are you ok? Your face looks like a tomato"

Welp, there goes me hiding my blush.

"It's nothing! I said. He chuckled, and saw next to me on the bed. He hasn't put the shirt on yet, and I saw his pushed out belly, and his wide shallow bellybutton. All I did was look away.

"You don't kind if I sleep shirtless do you? I usually do. I always get hot in shirts in my sleep."

"I-I...Um..."

"If you don't want me to, it's alrig-"

"No! You can, ha! Being hot in your sleep is never a good feeling" I said, probably sounding very awkward. He looked at me confused. "Zack, you can be so funny sometimes" He said.

****

We both where in the bed, lying down. I think James was alseep, but I wasn't. Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep in new places. And also the fact that I'm in bed next to this really cute shirtless boy.

After a while of sitting there, my eyes where slowly shutting, until I heard-

Groowwwwllllll~

My entire face went red. My face went hot. I was dying.

James's full bloated belly just growled EXTREMELY loud!

I was frozen, and didn't know what to do. 'That was his stomach!' I yelled to myself. 'All that stuff he ate-'

Grrroooggggggoowwwllll~

I just sat in the bed and covered my face. I never heard someone's stomach growl that way before. It was making me feel so many ways I can't even describe them.

Then, his stomach growled again!

I slowly looked over to him, then saw that he was awake. For a second I thought he saw me, and got relieved when I thought he didn't, but then he said something.

"You hear this shit too?" He said as he slapped his belly.

That probably killed me, and made me flatlined.

"U-uh...Yeah..." I said.

Grreeeegrrpwwoowwll~

He laughed. "Wow, I shouldn't have ate so much" He moved the blanket down, and showed me his stomach. "Look at how big it is" He said as he rubbed it.

It felt like I was in another world. 'Is this happening right now?' I thought to myself.

Just then, his belly made a high pitched squeal sound. He giggled. "I sware, my tummy can make the weirdest sounds" He as he turned his head to me. All I did, was blush even more since he used the word "tummy"

"You wanna listen to it? Place your ear on it, I'm sure it'll sound extremely loud"

My eyes widen. "L-Listen to it?"

He nodded. I blushed madly. He giggled. "Hey, don't be shy, it's just my belly" he said as he put his hand on my head, trying to make me lie on his belly. I complied, and rested my head on his belly, just above his wide innie.

Grrrrrrggggowllll~ his stomach vibrated beneath my ears. I couldn't help what I did next, and kinda hugged onto his belly, and waist as his stomach made a loud series of grumbles and gurgles.

I think he was a little confused. "You wanna sleep like that?" He asked. I blushed, and looked up at him. "U-uh.. um..."

He giggled, as I stated into his cute face. He rubbed his belly. "You're blushing a lot? You have a crush or me, or what?" He asked with a giggle. I blushed more and covered my face. He smiled. "You do? Awe, that's cute" He said as he poked my cheek with his finger. "And... you like my stomach apparently-" He said.

All I did, was try to deny that, but it was no use. "Dude, you hugged my tummy, you love it"

I blushed and looked down. He looked at me. "Hey, why the ashamed look? I think it's cute you like it~"

Then, his stomach made another grumble.

He looked up at me and smirked. "Listen to it more, ok?"

All I did, was shyly rested my head on his exposed stomach. 'Is this real?'

His belly grumbled, and vibrated.

'Yep, it's really real'

As his stomach growled, I started to play with his wide innie bellybutton, and he giggled a little. "You like navels too?" He asked. I blushed. "A lot... way to much"

"Awe, you have like the cutest fetishes"